AverageJoe is offline New Member

Angry 2months bodybuilder

Im a happy person but it pisses me off when you see the new guy come in
    (the gym) and within a few weeks or a couple of months the mother F'er is shavin his arms and legs and walks totally on swoll when he aint ****!! and now he's a bodybuilder? Go Figure..

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Agree

Swoll+Shaved=Cool
    Small+Shaved=Fag

dangit is offline Member
    What about hairy and big

I never shave when I'm bulking. I find that if you're not ripped, then there's no point since it looks weird to be white as a ghost and shaved all over.

We have one guy at my gym that's extremelly thin and walks around in those huge baggy workout pants and a spagetti strapped tank top and keeps his arms way out like his lats are wings .. it's pretty funny to watch him walk around.

Oh well, we all have to start somewere

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that's not really cool knocking someone just cause they're small--Superficial judgment of people is futile in my opinion because physique and appearance are entirely temporary...it is easy to quickly get big and look good with discipline or lose it just as fast with laziness.

If they wanna shave their arms / legs / c0ck for all I care go ahead and do it...who gives a f*ck about other people at the gym.

Personally I hate it when people are watching me workout or checking me out or some $hit like that so I wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants, headphones and try to keep to myself unless I'm getting / lending a spot.

Bodybuilding is a very personal sport--why worry about what other people are doing unless you are helping them or training with them. If you want to CONVERSE about my training / my physique that is one thing...but people just standing around and talking about whether I juice or not--or what I'm on--etc. pisses me off to no end. I don't think you'd want people doing it to you, so you should lend others that same courtesy. Just my $.02 but do what you want bro.

AverageJoe is offline New Member
    **** hOOLIGAN YOU REALLY TOOK THAT SERIOUS?

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Yea...joking!

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    "it is easy to quickly get big and look good"

Don't agree with you there, but everything else I know what you mean

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    haha, i remember a couple years ago in high school when i started working out and i wanted to wear the wife beater to the gym... still growing and still feel too small to do it. i won't do it until people tell me i'm huge.

ripped525 is offline Junior Member
    F*U*C*K that im only 175 lbs and im not huge but i like wearing tank tops when i work out bc when i see my self in the mirror i see that i have to improve. Some people take it as being cocky well good for them. One thing I leaned to do was not give 2 shyts what the other guy thinks do what makes you happy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2months bodybuilder-rightside.jpg  

Thread Information