Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I'm lucky enough to tan very easily, rarely burn if at all however I can never get rid of my **** farmers tan from being outside and working all day. My question is how many days a week do u guys go in order to reach maximum color and do u increase the power of the bed u go on? Any detail/info is appreciated, thanks.

Maximum color?? What is "maximum" color? If you have a farmers tan, you wont match it with a tanning bed. You can tan in a bed all summer and you will STILL have the farmers tan. You need to match it by taking your shirt off outside. It will look like it matches when you get out of the bed but the next day, you will once again see the tan lines.

The lame desperate attempt you can try if you cant go outside without a shirt is to put sun block on your arms while outside. Put sunblock on your arms while in the tanning bed and put lotion on just the area that needs it.
    Waste of time if you ask me. Go lay out in the sun.

I'm lucky enough to tan very easily, rarely burn if at all however I can never get rid of my **** farmers tan from being outside and working all day. My question is how many days a week do u guys go in order to reach maximum color and do u increase the power of the bed u go on? Any detail/info is appreciated, thanks.

Maximum color?? What is "maximum" color? If you have a farmers tan, you wont match it with a tanning bed. You can tan in a bed all summer and you will STILL have the farmers tan. You need to match it by taking your shirt off outside. It will look like it matches when you get out of the bed but the next day, you will once again see the tan lines.

The lame desperate attempt you can try if you cant go outside without a shirt is to put sun block on your arms while outside. Put sunblock on your arms while in the tanning bed and put lotion on just the area that needs it.

flexshack is offline Member
    bloob
    Last edited by flexshack; 01-19-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Speed Trials is offline Junior Member
    We heard ya the first time (j/k) . Gotta be a glitch w/the board.

OMG. I saw this thread reached 56. Didnt know they all came from me.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i tan once a week, start out low and move up

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i say 2 hours a day 7 days a week

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    lmao it posted like 100 times.. i couldnt exactly take my shirt off at work lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information