fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Nizoral Shampoo 1% or 2%

I am on propecia but I added 1% nizoral to help out as well. The test has taken a toll on the hairline. Will the 2% help out more? IS the 2% by script only?

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    yes 2% is suppose to be script only but you can get it online. As far as 1% having a big difference than 2%, I myself do not know. I have been taking finasteride for 2years alone and it has brought the shedding to a halt. Did you take the finasteride before the test.?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i have been taking propecia for 4 years, before I ever did a cycle. The first cycle I was fine w/500mg w of test. I am now on 700mg w of test and deca 450mg w. I thought the combo of deca and propecia would have helped it out. Actually the hair that i recently lost is very minimal. I just want to keep as much of it as possible.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Im thinking about getting on finasteride, how much do you guys take and are there any sides?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i was told. studies showed that there wasnt much diff btween 1 and 2% so go with what you can get..

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I use the 1%. From what I've heard there are really no differences with the 2%. But I've never used the 2%, that's just what I hear.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    Im thinking about getting on finasteride, how much do you guys take and are there any sides?
    no sides for me . 1mg aday. make sure you are prone to mpb, you do not want to waste your money. However its good for your prostate and has been known to calm down acne too.

Thread Information