Thread: Accutane Help

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Accutane Help

Ok, i am considering buying accutane from IP, aka international pharmaceuticals....

Has ANYBODY ever used this underground labs accutane? The pills are indeed film covered, so IP is actually trying to present a good product, and i just didn't know if anybody could give feedback?

I can get it domestic cheap as hell compared to a real accutane prescription that i just found out my insurance will NOT cover, so any help is appreciated!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i used some from I B E and it kicks azz
    ~HOP

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Ok, i am considering buying accutane from IP, aka international pharmaceuticals....

Has ANYBODY ever used this underground labs accutane? The pills are indeed film covered, so IP is actually trying to present a good product, and i just didn't know if anybody could give feedback?

I can get it domestic cheap as hell compared to a real accutane prescription that i just found out my insurance will NOT cover, so any help is appreciated!
    did you find it cheaper than you can get the liquid from a research company?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    yea the ips are really cheap i got mine for .75 a pill for 20 mg pills. i am currently using them and they work. i have used a ug labs tane and some liquid tane before and it works but i feel that they may be underdosed a lil. the sides aren't as bad with the IP and i am using 80 mgs. on the liquid my face peeled and my lips chapped and it was horrible but not bad sides as of yet

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i used to receive it from another remailer and the color was different and they seemed to work but its only been a week so we will see what happens.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Just be careful with that crap, and you better not be taking any orals with it

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Just be careful with that crap, and you better not be taking any orals with it
    yes very dangerous. it is way too toxic for that.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro....have you tried other remedies? If so, and they did not work....you may want to see the doc....You wont have any prob getting a script - and you should get the monthly blood work. I have used in the past - and it did work - but it dehydrates you big time and other sides (my lips were dried out for months after).
    Last edited by Hot-Rox; 12-30-2004 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro....have you tried other remedies? If so, and they did not work....you may want to see the doc....You wont have any prob getting a script - and you should get the monthly blood work. I have used in the past - and it did work - but it dehydrates you big time and other sides (my lips were dried out for months after).
    Thanks for the input. Well my doc will give me a prescription, but treatment is too expensive for me to handle right now. My tuition is circa $42g per year, and i'm barely pulling by for the moment, hence my consideration of the UG shlt.

And no of course i would not run orals while on it. If anything i'd take some milk thistle for good measure! I get blood work done bi-monthly by my endo anyway, so that would be no problem at all!

And i'm not sure who said it, but your lips were cracking, etc. from the liquid because it was higher dosed than the pills. That is the only reason to have worse side effects, because of the dosing!

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i used some from I B E and it kicks azz
    ~HOP
    didn't know I B E carried it. I"ll have to look, i know LIFE research does though....

thanks for the input bros! i'm about to run tren , and my acne isn't bad, but i get bacne somewhat and they scar, so i dont want the tren to mutilate me!

.......hmmm anybody know why IB*'s site is down?

NoobJuice is offline Member
    *** IS LIQUID? RIGHT, How did you go about taking the liquid

NoobJuice is offline Member
    IB* explitive deleted

Thanks for the input. Well my doc will give me a prescription, but treatment is too expensive for me to handle right now. My tuition is circa $42g per year, and i'm barely pulling by for the moment, hence my consideration of the UG shlt.

And no of course i would not run orals while on it. If anything i'd take some milk thistle for good measure! I get blood work done bi-monthly by my endo anyway, so that would be no problem at all!

And i'm not sure who said it, but your lips were cracking, etc. from the liquid because it was higher dosed than the pills. That is the only reason to have worse side effects, because of the dosing!
    I feel you, bro. The $hit is expensive. If you ran 40mg, it would be somewhere around 170 bones a month for ug, and it is one of the most expensive scrips out there so lots of plans don't cover it. I really need to get some blood work done myself, after having done an M1T cycle - I have no idea where my values are right now. I have been so busy w/school I have not seen a doc in 6 months!

I will probably pursue a cycle of accutane next Nov., and I am planning to run a 12 wk Test only cycle late Jan, so liver should be fine for Accutane. I am nervous about permanent scarring to my shoulders and back if I break out badly, and really wish I had pursued accutane years ago. I am lucky my only problem area is covered by clothing, though.

didn't know I B E carried it. I"ll have to look, i know LIFE research does though....

thanks for the input bros! i'm about to run tren , and my acne isn't bad, but i get bacne somewhat and they scar, so i dont want the tren to mutilate me!

.......hmmm anybody know why IB*'s site is down?

I just checked and the site is up. Think I may have an idea - has it been a while since you've visited the website?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I just checked and the site is up. Think I may have an idea - has it been a while since you've visited the website?
    yea it has actually, all the things i need i dont use UG for....
    with the exception of hellfire and anabolicreview-research....

PM me

nvm i got it

nvm i got it
    cool, bro. yeah, they changed it about a month ago, i believe.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originaly posted by angelxterminator
    i wouldnt say that man, i had a friend on the tabs and they are pretty serious man im not going to go into the specifics of why it happens, but he was itchin all the time and ya gotta scratch init occaisonally, he was only scratcing very lightly and blood was being drawn. his skin was dry all over never mind his lips, man i felt sorry for the bro he went from chilled to a twitchy nutter for a few months. i understand how it must feel to have bad acne possibly more affect mentality than the accutane making it a viable option, but ya gotta try all the others 1st b4 gettin on this stuff...........

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Originaly posted by angelxterminator

i wouldnt say that man, i had a friend on the tabs and they are pretty serious man im not going to go into the specifics of why it happens, but he was itchin all the time and ya gotta scratch init occaisonally, he was only scratcing very lightly and blood was being drawn. his skin was dry all over never mind his lips, man i felt sorry for the bro he went from chilled to a twitchy nutter for a few months. i understand how it must feel to have bad acne possibly more affect mentality than the accutane making it a viable option, but ya gotta try all the others 1st b4 gettin on this stuff...........
    yes of course, i said nothing of how different people react to it. Its possible that i could use the same bottle of liquid accutane, or pills for that matter as another guy, and he could be fine at 60mg, but i could have horrible skin peeling, lip cracking, and commit suicide!

Anything is possible, and everybody reacts differently, but liquid orals are more biologically available than pills, and are typically more accurately dosed as well!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    it is now i b e nutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    it is now i b e nutrition.com
    yea i got that...might wanna delete that post though...somebody might get angry!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Accutane works, but I had torn Retina's shortly after I ran a course of it. The Doc said he had never seen torn retina's at my age of 17 at the time. He said the accutane might had dried them out so bad it caused it. He couldn't say for sure and did NOT blame it on the accutane, but he said he had never seen anything like it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Accutane works, but I had torn Retina's shortly after I ran a course of it. The Doc said he had never seen torn retina's at my age of 17 at the time. He said the accutane might had dried them out so bad it caused it. He couldn't say for sure and did NOT blame it on the accutane, but he said he had never seen anything like it before.
    Geez - that's pretty harsh, man. Good to spread the word about stuff like this - bros need to take this drug seriously.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    I hear it's a real harsh drug. Anybody ever considered/tried Bactrim? :spudniklu

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    Yes Accutane is no joke. I dries the Sh*t outta ya. There are many articles on its dangerous side effects, suicide, depression. Many think it should be pulled from the market. Last resort use only...

AVAGO is offline Member
    Well some people that agree with the seriousness of this at last i have posted on this subject before and would say the same here .....
    80mgs of Accutane+Benzamycin is the cure for ACNE!!!!

originaly posted by angelxterminator
    yes of course, i said nothing of how different people react to it. Its possible that i could use the same bottle of liquid accutane, or pills for that matter as another guy, and he could be fine at 60mg, but i could have horrible skin peeling, lip cracking, and commit suicide!
    Anything is possible, and everybody reacts differently, but liquid orals are more biologically available than pills, and are typically more accurately dosed as well!
    I originaly posted the thread you responded to trying to advise people, especialy new ppl about the adverse affects of this chemical, i was more concernned about a newbie takin 60 and getting severe negative affects......!
    You say 'anything is possible' and 'everybody reacts differently' yet you defend it again by saying about the biological availability and accruacy of doseing do you have any stats on the accuracy of liquid dosing vs tablets ???

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Accutane can and does works well (for some/most) just remember there is risks involved... bmf2

During the first 3 weeks you are taking accutane (isotretinoin), your skin may become irritated. Also, your acne may seem to get worse before it gets better. Improvement continues after you stop taking accutane and may take up to 6 months. You also need some good skincare lotions, soap etc. to help reduce skin dryness and irritation.

While there can be several benefits to using this there is also many down sides to it…

Avoid overexposing your skin to sunlight, (wind, and/or cold as well) your skin will be more prone to sunburn, dryness, or irritation, especially during the first 2 or 3 weeks…

Do not take vitamin A or any vitamin supplement containing vitamin A while taking accutane… as it is known to increase the chance of side effects…

****Do not donate blood to a blood bank while you are taking accutane (isotretinoin) or for 30 days after you stop taking it. This is to prevent the possibility of a pregnant patient receiving the blood containing the medicine.

****Excess use of alcohol is a no no while on accutane…

These are common sides that I have heard over a period of time… on the boards

Crusting of skin, difficulty in wearing contact lenses…and /or dryness of eyes (may continue long after you have stopped it and can be permanent), blurred vision or other changes in vision, decrease in night vision ,dryness of mouth or nose, (may continue as well), dryness or itching of skin, headache (mild), increased sensitivity of skin to sunlight, peeling of skin on palms of hands or soles of feet, stomach upset, thinning of hair (may continue after you stop as well) mental depression and unusual tiredness….

These are some additional sides that are listed on the drug profile…. Always something to think about…

Bone or joint pain, burning, redness, itching, or other signs of eye inflammation, difficulty in moving, nosebleeds, scaling, redness, burning, pain, or other signs of inflammation of lips, skin infection or rash Abdominal or stomach pain (severe), attempts at suicide or thoughts of suicide (usually stops meds are stopped), back pain, bleeding or inflammation of gums, , changes in behavior, diarrhea (severe) , headache (severe or continuing), mental depression, nausea and vomiting, pain or tenderness of eyes, pain, tenderness, or stiffness in muscles (long-term treatment), rectal bleeding, yellow eyes or skin

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing to keep in mind is most people are using too high of a dose, you can save alot of cash by lowering it. I'ive personaly used (by perscription only) 80mg, 60mg and 20mg and they all worked exactly the same lol in all cases the acne was gone in about the same time frame and didn't return for months and when it did it was much weaker each time. 20mg is all you need, I weigh 220-225lbs, for my weight my doc said he could give me 100mg, I chose 20mg which he said was the minimum dose and I don't miss the horrible dryness that comes with the higher doses.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    One thing to keep in mind is most people are using too high of a dose, you can save alot of cash by lowering it. I'ive personaly used (by perscription only) 80mg, 60mg and 20mg and they all worked exactly the same lol in all cases the acne was gone in about the same time frame and didn't return for months and when it did it was much weaker each time. 20mg is all you need, I weigh 220-225lbs, for my weight my doc said he could give me 100mg, I chose 20mg which he said was the minimum dose and I don't miss the horrible dryness that comes with the higher doses.
    VERY interesting, bro. I have not heard this before, but that is good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Well some people that agree with the seriousness of this at last i have posted on this subject before and would say the same here .....
    80mgs of Accutane+Benzamycin is the cure for ACNE!!!!

I originaly posted the thread you responded to trying to advise people, especialy new ppl about the adverse affects of this chemical, i was more concernned about a newbie takin 60 and getting severe negative affects......!
    You say 'anything is possible' and 'everybody reacts differently' yet you defend it again by saying about the biological availability and accruacy of doseing do you have any stats on the accuracy of liquid dosing vs tablets ???
    I was not defending the drug, just stating a simple well known fact; That liquid orals are more biologically available than pills, due to waste factor, binders, exterpicants, etc. That has nothing to do with accutane itself, that applies to everything in those circumstances.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    accutane is king for clearing up acne!

ps dont get fooled by jessicas promo for proactiv

Thread Information