partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

a friend of mine needs some help

a friend of mine wants to do his first cycle and he's scared of hair loss.his doc won't give him proscar, only propecia.do any of you guys know where i can get it by chance?my friend is dying to do his first cycle but this hair thing is freakign him out.any help would be liek helping me out which would be very much appreciated.thanks in advance guys.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If the doc will give him propecia that's good enough, it's the same chemical compound as proscar just in lower dose, i find that Nizoral 1% shampoo works great for me, i see less hair loss using the shampoo then i did using propecia, it works better for me...anyway the clean bold look is in......lol...

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Really, deciding to use steroids means deciding that being bigger and more ripped than regular people is more important to you than the potential side-effects. Personally, I'd rather be bald, risk gyno, etc., than be LITTLE.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i hear you iron

bro my friend is the most uptight motherfucker i have every met.he actually sat down w/ the anabolics book i lent him and damn near memeroized the whole thing about dht and all the propecia and proscar shit.i mean he only want to do deca , but he's a wacko,haha.he is noticably balding at 28 so i know he's self conscious about it.if it were me, i'd just hit up mad gear and get a different hair style to deal w/ any hair loss.thankfully, no hair loss in my family.i can understand how he feels.if i were losing my hair i'd probably kill myself, but ok.i'll look around and see what i can dif up.thanks guys

Thread Information