bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

hair regrowth miracle!!

Long story short I've been struggling with a receding hairline and balding for nearly 3 years. Slowly and surely my hair continued to thin despite using minoxidil 5%, Nu-Hair, excessive Biotin doses, Nioxin shampoos and conditioners, etc. Now I'm using Perfect Image Solutions 15% minoxidil enhanced with 5% Azelaic Acid, as well as Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. I began noticing less hair on the bottom of my shower drain as well as less hair in my hands after washing my hair and applying the minoxidil. So far I've been using these products for 2 weeks and I'm very pleased with the results. My girl and most of my friends have noticed a difference as well.

I haven't cycled but plan on doing so in the next 3 months. I'm a bit hesitant on risking losing more hair. But I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to regrow any lost hair after the cycle.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there are novel new peptides already out there, one of which is PQQ, that is supposed to be much stronger than resveratrol regarding mitochondrial maintenance. it is allegedly reported to reverse mitochondrial decay to that of a prime specimen. the claims for pqq ledgely
    reverse graying of hair
    improve metabolism
    promote and accellerate the healing process.

not sure if it will work on reversing hair loss

i've made two inquiries as to purchasing the product, but not much luck yet. I'll probably wait til i get home to pursue this further

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here is the marketing hype about the product. i won't post the link here since i have not tried the product myself, and therefore you must do your own research...

PQQ Caps with BioPQQ™
    10 mg, 30 vegetarian capsules
    Item Catalog Number: 01500

Mitochondria are the cellular energy generators that supply virtually all the power your body requires for a healthy life span. An abundance of published studies underscores the critical importance of the mitochondria to overallhealth, especially as we age.43-49 Energy-intensive organs like the heart and brain are dense with mitochondria. Until recently, the only natural ways for aging individuals to increase the number of mitochondria in their bodies were long-term calorie restriction or exhaustive physical activity—which are difficult or impractical for most people to implement. PQQ offers a viable alternative.

The enormous amount of energy generated within the mitochondria exposes them to constant free radical attack. The resulting mitochondrial decay is a hallmark of aging. PQQ protects and augments delicate mitochondrial structures to promote youthful cellular function in three distinct ways:
    •Antioxidant power. Like CoQ10, PQQ is a highly potent antioxidant. Its extraordinary molecular stability enables it to facilitate thousands of biochemical reactions in the mitochondria without breaking down, for maximum antioxidant and bioenergetic support.11
    •Favorably modulates gene expression. PQQ activates genes that promote formation of new mitochondria10—and beneficially interacts with genes directly involved in mitochondrial health. These same genes also support healthy body weight, normal fat and sugar metabolism, and youthful cellular proliferation.12
    •Mitochondrial defense. Mitochondria possess their own DNA, distinct from the DNA contained in the nucleus. Unfortunately, compared to nuclear DNA, mitochondrial DNA are relatively unprotected. PQQ’s antioxidant potency and favorable gene expression profile act to support mitochondrial defense.

PQQ is an essential nutrient, meaning that your body cannot make it on its own. A growing body of research indicates that PQQ’s unique nutritional profile supports heart health and cognitive function—alone and in combination with CoQ10.50,51 This comes as no surprise, given how much energy these vital organs need.

Research shows that PQQ supports heart cell function in the presence of free radicals and promotes blood flow in the heart muscle.52 When taken in combination with CoQ10, just 20 mg per day of PQQ has been shown to promote memory, attention, and cognition in maturing individuals.53

Life Extension has identified a purified, highly potent form of PQQ from Japan that is produced through a natural fermentation process. The result is BioPQQ™, the highest quality PQQ available on the market today.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Just shave it off. It is cheaper and you will wayse a lot of money trying different products to finally find one that works. Plus if you are going to go blad because of genetics then you are only prolonging the battle and will eventually loose the war anyhow.
    I started shaving my head a few years ago and now everyone is used to it and sexy4mysweetheart wold have it no other way and this makes me happy.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    shave it I do and the ladies love it bro

Razor is offline Banned
    Keep it for as long as you can.
    Chi we cant all be as sexy as you are

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    we can clone a damn sheep but can't figure out how to reverse hair loss in men. What a shame.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Keep it for as long as you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    lol what can I say guys I am a god among men bahahahahahahahah

I wish lol

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    minoxidil is the only proven thing to actually stop the loss of hair and approved.

i suggest Perfect Image Solutions 15% minoxidil enhanced with 5% Azelaic Acid as well.

it is the same active ingredient in things like rogain and what not.

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    • Finasteride
    • Minoxidil
    • Dutasteride
    • Proscar
    • N2Shampoo
    • Azelex (Anti-DHT cream)
    now PQQ caps, stated above, anyone test this by the user that posted this?

Also, many claim biotin is the hairloss stopper, look at md boards, they all have testimonies. Which I am sure were not influenced by pharmaceutical companies.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enystrom View Post
    • Finasteride
    • Minoxidil
    • Dutasteride
    • Proscar
    • N2Shampoo
    • Azelex (Anti-DHT cream)
    now PQQ caps, stated above, anyone test this by the user that posted this?

Also, many claim biotin is the hairloss stopper, look at md boards, they all have testimonies. Which I am sure were not influenced by pharmaceutical companies.

They all have proven effective for some but not all. In the end genetics will ultimately determine your hair line.

Titanbrah is offline New Member
    Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo has kept my hairline perfect. Nobody would ever think that I used to had issues with my hair. Though I have to admit I only get hairloss if I use test at and over 700mgs per week. 350mgs per week seemed ok for me. No major hair loss.

I dont think dutasteride is good since it blocks all the DHT conversion, that could end bad but finasteride is perfect.

Thread Information