FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

VEET depilatory mousse hair remover

anyone try and how did it work? I bought some ill let you guys know the outcome in a lil bit

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Definitely follow up for us. I saw this advertised and it looks like it would be really convenient.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    results????

durbin22 is offline Member
    I have not tried it but I am going to pick some up this weekend. I will keep you guys posted.

flexshack is offline Member
    i have used the product before and yes it was the most convenient product to APPLY (since it was a spray on form). however, it contains postassium thyglycolate which, i believe, burns worse than any other products (ie. nair). it burned from the minute it went on. the only good thing was that it wasn't terrible after i rinsed. DON'T GET THIS STUFF NEAR YOUR NIPPLES OR ANY OTHER AREAS THEY SAY NOT TO ON THE BOTTLE. THEY TRULY MEAN THIS STATEMENT WHOLEHEARTEDLY. TRUST ME. IT IS WORSE THAN NAIR, BURN FOR BURN, IMO.
    flex

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just used it and threw the rest of the shit out, a pure waste of time. They give you this little ass sponge to use and your supposed to rub in circles, wtf?? It didnt leave my skina s irritated as nair but it left a bunch of hairs still on my legs and I had to bust out the damm razor to fix the issue. In a nut shell the stuff is a waste. There is some gel products on the shelf i have not tried yet which is supposed to be good?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information