bigpump3 is offline New Member

Newbie: Need help with bloodwork/pct questions!

Hello,
    I am a newb to steroids and about to start my first cycle. I am 17 and 5'11 145lbs. I need to know if the doctor can share any of my blood work with my parents, and is blood work even necessary in the first place? Also, is there any type of other medication i should be taking?
    Sam

sasman is offline Junior Member
    You are too young!!!! I realize that is not what you want to hear but it is the truth you only are 145lbs you body has not even began to develope.... give it time taking steroids is something that you can do the rest of your life, just work on getting the lifting down now!!!!

awntzu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpump3 View Post
    Hello,
    I am a newb to steroids and about to start my first cycle. I am 17 and 5'11 145lbs. I need to know if the doctor can share any of my blood work with my parents, and is blood work even necessary in the first place? Also, is there any type of other medication i should be taking?
    Sam
    wait on the aas. keep reading.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    Don't be fool, stay in school...everyone who reads this and is under 20 considering doing what this kid was thinking, should seriously get educated, this kid could have messed up some serious shit!

Thread Information