Hawk33 is offline New Member

New to the Forum "is my supplier legit"

Hi guys,
    I'm new to the forum and have read the rules and regs. Also I've read the educational thread. I am 32 and have played sports my whole life as well as training since I was 15. (on and off) I am 5'11'' 195lbs. and not sure on the body fat. I have a supplier that is legit and the reason I know this is because I tested him and got what I ordered. My only problem is I only got half of it and the other half was stopped by customs. Now, I know I am new, but would really like to know if this guy is for real or if this happens all the time. I can't afford for my gear to get taken again. I would also like to know if it is real. If someone can PM me and I can tell them who it is and they could verify; I would very much appreciate it. I would PM who I was instructed to, but for some reason I am not able to. I have tried many times. Any help would be great.
    Thanks guys.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    You have to be a member for 45 days and have atleast 100 posts to be able to PM for a source check. Sorry its the rules

Hawk33 is offline New Member
    Thanks. So after 45 days the block will be lifted or do I have to ask for permission still?

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    after 45 days and you have to post 100 times. then you have to PM a mod and it is up to them if they want to help u out.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    after 25 posts you will be able to pm.... but noit for source checks...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information