Blood Test Results - Please Review !

Got my blood test results few days ago... Went on the internet and obtained some basic knowledge of the results, and they are obviously all within acceptable range.. Just wondering if any blood gurus out there may be able to give me a bit more insight as to the result findings...

anything in particular stand out that I should perhaps be concerned with? Anything exceptionally good??? Any nfo would be much appreciated as doc was pretty vague when I asked for more info regarding the results.. Thanks!

Antibody? =(

..no pun intended..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Antibody? =(

..no pun intended..

I KNEW IT!!! Now I know why the doc wanted to get off the phone with me so badly... damn him..

How can I treat this condition DSM??? Is there any hope for me or should I just head to subway and get a footlong with some special sauce??? Im so konfused.. At least this explains why I love the volleyball scene in Top Gun so much =)

LMFO
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-16-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: IM GAY!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    I KNEW IT!!! Now I know why the doc wanted to get off the phone with me so badly... damn him..

How can I treat this condition DSM??? Is there any hope for me or should I just head to subway and get a footlong with some special sauce??? Im so konfused..
    Science does not lie. If you need a shoulder to lean on or anything else you want to lean into...i mean onto give me call.

EghtySx is offline Junior Member
    What's the question? Says right on the paper that everything is within range.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Good news! you're normal.....

Yeah I know.. in my original post I said if there was any exceptionally "good" value thats within range... ??? i know sounds a bit odd but is there like any REALLY GOOD range WITHIN a good range? lol

<BUMP>

Sorry mates. But am I in the green to start a new cycle??? Konsidering it as i type this.. Is there any other type of value that I need to be tested for or that would be of any significants?

Danke schon!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    not really.... Maybe a Lipid panel just to establish a baseline before you cycle but you had a CMP done and that's the important stuff

CrazyCrew is offline Junior Member
    No big deal but you might consider donating blood and get your hemogobin & hematocrit down some. Probably not nessasary, but you can get free drinks and cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrew View Post
    No big deal but you might consider donating blood and get your hemogobin & hematocrit down some. Probably not nessasary, but you can get free drinks and cookies.
    Thanks a bunch for both ur guys responses and input...

Crazy, I realize your comment had an overall humorous tone to it, however in specific regard to the hemogobin and hematocrit levels, why would it be beneficial for me to attempt to get them lowered? of what health consequence would it be of having elevated levels of these two? Finally, by donating blood, these levels would consequentially decrease? I would assume they would stay the same, as i was under the impression the volume of blood had no effect on the outcome of these numerical values?

danke schon!!!

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Thread Information