thats it i'm done with waiting

hey guys,

some of you knows that i'll start my first cycle late june but the only problem is my source is having a lack with test E so the only test that i see available is prop but i dont want to go through hell with my first cycle but guess what i've found sustanon250 & its cheaper than test how sus can be cheaper than 1 ester test? so what i thinking right know is to use sus for 10weeks at 500mg but to start the cycle with 4weeks dbol at 30mg what do you think?

1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    1-12 Sus 500 ew
    1-12Nolva 20mg ed

pct clomid for 21day 300/100/50
    & i want to add Nolva at 10mg

by the way i want to thank all the bros that helped me here specially "LOZGOD" thanks bro.

one more question is it better to inject the 500 at once or to split at 2 days?

thanks,

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by '
    one more question is it better to inject the 500 at once or to split at 2 days?
    ED or EOD.

my mistake

1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 sus 500mg ew
    1-10 nolva 20mg ed

& the pct

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should inject the sust EOD - which is like 142.8mg's EOD - how do i get that u ask?

1000mg's/7 shots = 142.8 EOD - i used 1000mg's by 7 shots because in 2 weeks of time u want to inject EOD - which is 7 shots
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I've posted this before...

Sust should be shot at least EOD.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94249

ED is best, and 3 times a week is MUCH less then ideal. I wont even go into how bad twice a week is.
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

Remember, it shouldn't be "What is the absolute least I can get away with?".

It should be "What is the BEST and MOST effective way I can run this?".

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Remember, it shouldn't be "What is the absolute least I can get away with?".

It should be "What is the BEST and MOST effective way I can run this?".
    This is so true, forget my post. I'm not thinking straight right now. There, deleted it. Much better.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 06-05-2004 at 04:12 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate,

sust, dbol would work well, sust is fine if your happy doing ed or eod injections

your pct looks good, as does running nolva during cycle, u might wanna use some ldex, as the dbol will bloat you

good luck mate

thanks guys for your advice so how about this i'll do sus 3shots x/week at 250 & i want to be on the safe side so i go for 8wks or 10?

i have 1 more question can i depend on having sus as the base of my cycle in my cycles in the future or it will be bad because of the 3 or 2 times injections per week?

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    thanks guys for your advice so how about this i'll do sus 3shots x/week at 250 & i want to be on the safe side so i go for 8wks or 10?
    Bro, just run it EOD, the difference between EOD and E3D is one shot. I'd also run it for 10 weeks.

s2s4s6s
    s23s56s

i have 1 more question can i depend on having sus as the base of my cycle in my cycles in the future or it will be bad because of the 3 or 2 times injections per week?
    Not two or three a week, EOD. It's only one more shot. If you're going to do this then do it right. There is nothing wrong with shooting ED with all of your future cycles, so EOD is fine too.

thanks,
    I'd say it's bad because you're pushing 750mg of test a week. Maybe 1g if the days line up right. That's a lot. I wouldn't use sust again (I did my first cycle) until atleast my 4-5 cycle. JMO though.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What sv said.........

doit atleast EOD.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bro, just run it EOD, the difference between EOD and E3D is one shot. I'd also run it for 10 weeks.

s2s4s6s
    s23s56s

Not two or three a week, EOD. It's only one more shot. If you're going to do this then do it right. There is nothing wrong with shooting ED with all of your future cycles, so EOD is fine too.
    EOD is atleast 750mg a week, 1g every other week if you look at it that way. That's way too much for his first cycle ever. Don't forget it's his first.

3shots x/week at 250
    If I'm reading this right then your talking about taking a full ml 3x a week, that's 750mg. Way too much for a first cycle. Keep it around 500mg a week.

I never said to inject a full cc each time. This is from the link I posted. If you haven't read it, you need to.

On a 3cc case, each hash mark equals 25mgs of sust
    So to shoot
    200mgs would be 8 hash marks or a little over 3/4 of a ml
    150mgs would be 8 hash marks or a little over 1/2 of a ml
    100mgs would be 4 hash marks or a little under 1/2 of a ml

If I'm reading this right then your talking about taking a full ml 3x a week, that's 750mg. Way too much for a first cycle. Keep it around 500mg a week.
    You could try doing less than a ml each shot but it's hard and would have too little prop to really be worth the EOD injects.

I never said to inject a full cc each time. This is from the link I posted. If you haven't read it, you need to.

On a 3cc case, each hash mark equals 25mgs of sust
    So to shoot
    200mgs would be 8 hash marks or a little over 3/4 of a ml
    150mgs would be 8 hash marks or a little over 1/2 of a ml
    100mgs would be 4 hash marks or a little under 1/2 of a ml
    Sorry, didn't sift through your links for him. He's saying 250mg's himself so we were going by that. What if he doesn't have the brand you're talking about. I had redijects.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Sorry, didn't sift through your links for him. He's saying 250mg's himself so we were going by that. What if he doesn't have the brand you're talking about. I had redijects.
    Also from the link I posted.

"Also to do this you will need a sterile 40 or 50 ml empty vial to switch all the sust amps into."

Also from the link I posted.

"Also to do this you will need a sterile 40 or 50 ml empty vial to switch all the sust amps into."
    I'm not doing good tonight. I'll assume from here on out that if you put a link up it has all the answers and I can just move on.

ok i'll make it 500mg a week BTW the only reason that i'll do sus because i cant find Test E or Cyp i just can find prop & i just found today sus at cheap price

sorry guys for being annoying to you about my first cycle i really appreciate your help & i'll try do to it right.

thanks,

ok i'll make it 500mg a week BTW the only reason that i'll do sus because i cant find Test E or Cyp i just can find prop & i just found today sus at cheap price

sorry guys for being annoying to you about my first cycle i really appreciate your help & i'll try do to it right.

thanks,
    It's not an annoyance. Plus every time I re-notice how nifty your triple H username is I smile so that makes it all better.

No annoyance, good luck with your cycle.

Thread Information