sus+fina cycle add-on?

ok this is what im currently doing...

sustanon 250 @ 2ml-3ml per week. (organon kerachi)
    finaplix @ 1ml every day. (human grade)
    liquidex @ .5ml EOD

ive put on a good 25+ lbs in a wee bit over a month. strength has more than doubled. eventually im going to have to take a break on the fina cuz its doing a number on my insides. what i want to know is what i should add on to continue the rapid strength gains and cuts the fina gave me. i have a few things on hand including test enth, test cyp, d pharma, deca ... but i'm pretty good on mass. im looking for strength and cut.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    quick question.. do you know what post cycle therapy is? What is the concentration of the fina that you're using in mg/ml? How long have you been on exactly? How much longer do you plan to continue?

yes i do know what PCT is.
    concentraton = 30mg\ml.
    i have been on fina for exactly 11 days.
    i plan on ending it in 3 days... for a total of 14 days.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    what is your cycle history...... how many have you ran

palequail is offline Banned
    that is a pretty short run on Fina...are you experiencing bad side effects???? If so I'd jump on Deca .....but I'd run the fina for longer.

this is ny first cycle. i began using sus alone about 6 weeks ago. 11 days ago i added the fina for a quick kick in the ass... 2 days ago i began the liquidex to kill some bloat i got from the sus. in 3 days the fina will end. in 2 weeks i'm ending the sustanon . my peak on the sus was 750mg. this week i lowered it to 500, next week will be 500 as well... the last week 250.

should i take a break after this is ended? of course continuing the liquidex and throwing in some nolva.

you might as well take a break......If you start deca or something else it really won't kick in until you are done with the Sustanon ....I think you should run the Fina till the end.....but if you are over it then that is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    that is a pretty short run on Fina...are you experiencing bad side effects???? If so I'd jump on Deca.....but I'd run the fina for longer.
    yeah i had some second thoughts. some people are telling me to split up the fina cycle... some are telling me to keep it going. i havent gotten any bothersome side effects besides a ridiculous amount of rage. this is not a bad thing to me.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    this is ny first cycle. i began using sus alone about 6 weeks ago. 11 days ago i added the fina for a quick kick in the ass... 2 days ago i began the liquidex to kill some bloat i got from the sus. in 3 days the fina will end. in 2 weeks i'm ending the sustanon . my peak on the sus was 750mg. this week i lowered it to 500, next week will be 500 as well... the last week 250.

should i take a break after this is ended? of course continuing the liquidex and throwing in some nolva.
    Don't add anything else to the cycle....... The SUS alsone is enough for a 1st cycle. After the cycle is complete run PCT and take time off

Also, don't taper your dosages keep them the same throughout the cycle..... all your doing is making you blood levels unstable..... this will cause you problems.

You didn't even give the fina time to work......... I wouldn't run fina less than 10 weeks.... JMO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Don't add anything else to the cycle....... The SUS alsone is enough for a 1st cycle. After the cycle is complete run PCT and take time off

Also, don't taper your dosages keep them the same throughout the cycle..... all your doing is making you blood levels unstable..... this will cause you problems.

You didn't even give the fina time to work......... I wouldn't run fina less than 10 weeks.... JMO

I agree with Mud...Fina is a very harsh drug to take for a first cycle..but you are already doing it so I can't hassle you about that....but don't add anything else...either continue the Fina or drop it and then do Proper PCT!!

Thread Information