TJC 02 is offline New Member

New cycle..strength/size gains question..

here is my new cycle...how long before i would typically see strength and size gains..this is my first time using steroids ..i am 5'9, 175 lbs..

week 1-10: Test Prop 500 mg/wk
    week 1-10: Deca 200 mg/wk
    week 1-6: DBol 30 mg/day

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You should start to see some action within 10 days. I think your Deca dose is too low and your Dbol cycle too long. Run the Dbol for 4 weeks and the Deca at 400mg / week

Stackertoo is offline Member
    As a first timer, I think you'll love the results. Knock the Deca off two weeks before the Prop, or run the Prop out two more weeks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    As a first timer, I think you'll love the results. Knock the Deca off two weeks before the Prop, or run the Prop out two more weeks.
    Yes I forgot that bit, you a good to run Prop up to the day before PCT starts as well

TJC 02 is offline New Member
    awesome, thanks for the comments guys..since its my first cycle, im a little nervous about how much of each steroid i should be using per week, i wanna do it right..i keep hearing soo many different ideas

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I would go with a longer lasting ester such as Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate . Not that one is better than the other, just that it would require less injections. With propionate you will need to be injecting it every day. With the Test E or C you will only need to be injecting twice a week. Thats just a personal opinion of mine. Good luck with your cycle bro!

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Thanks for saying what I was too lazy to type. And VERY few shots when compounds are mixed in the barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift
    Personally, I would go with a longer lasting ester such as Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate. Not that one is better than the other, just that it would require less injections. With propionate you will need to be injecting it every day. With the Test E or C you will only need to be injecting twice a week. Thats just a personal opinion of mine. Good luck with your cycle bro!

Thread Information