mukkler is offline Junior Member

Prone to gyno.. what cycle?

What kind of cycle is recommended if u are prone to gyno? If any?

This is what i been thinking:
    Week 1-8: 10mg dbol ed
    Week 1-8: 1/4 arimidex ed
    Week 1-8: 10mg nolva
    Week 3-8: 30mg anavar

Week 9-11: clomid (300mg one day, 10 days 100mg, 10 days 50mg).

Will the nolva/arimidex take away alot of the effect?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    youve got a lot of research to do buddy first of all you cant run orals more then 4 weeks and stacking 2 orals together isnt advised either!!!

if your prone to gyno then stay away from dbol !!!!

take letrozole at 1.25mg ed instead of adex better for gyno along with 10mg to 20mg nolva ed

test should be the base of every cycle involved!!

artcien is offline Junior Member
    IMO a combination of Anavar and Primo depot would be a good choice

Ok i will look into primobolan /anavar .

You have any good example of a primo/var cycle?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    youve got a lot of research to do buddy first of all you cant run orals more then 4 weeks and stacking 2 orals together isnt advised either!!!

if your prone to gyno then stay away from dbol !!!!

take letrozole at 1.25mg ed instead of adex better for gyno along with 10mg to 20mg nolva ed

test should be the base of every cycle involved!!
    Bryan2 is throwing you some good advice!!

BUNNY1678 is offline New Member
    D Bols Very Rarely Give You Gyno Ive Been Taking Them For 6 Years On And Off Along With Other Training Friends

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNY1678
    D Bols Very Rarely Give You Gyno Ive Been Taking Them For 6 Years On And Off Along With Other Training Friends
    WTf are you talking about, I got fvking gyno from thais and so did others I know even while on antis so think before you putting something like this on here that is bs. Oh yea I had to edit this, do your reasearch next time before you put info on here like this.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 08-28-2004 at 03:03 PM.

I wouldnt be suprised if this is mukkler doing this stupid shiat but maybe not but it just seems funny how they both have new post, 1 post and the other 2..

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I wouldnt be suprised if this is mukkler doing this stupid shiat but maybe not but it just seems funny how they both have new post, 1 post and the other 2..
    Good point RDL, I hope that they're yanking our chain and aren't serious...

BUNNY1678 is offline New Member
    who do you think yor talking you little prick ive been training for 9 years and have forgotton more about training and steroids than you have ever known ive also been on this board years before you so i sugest you do your research you dont know who your talking to

who do you think yor talking you little prick ive been training for 9 years and have forgotton more about training and steroids than you have ever known ive also been on this board years before you so i sugest you do your research you dont know who your talking to
    yeah,yeah, .....

Froggy is offline Member
    Primo & winny...never heard of anyone getting even a hint of gyno from them.
    It would be best for you to do a low dose...fast ester...test cycle with a proper AI & serm in place. You may be less prone than you think.

Hey dumb**** I was on this board the very same day it was opened, my name was spec4mafia at the time but for some reason I was not able to use it anymore. Oh yea you really need to work on your grammer. Im confussed about the part " have forgotton more about training and steroids than you have ever known ive also been on this board years before you so i sugest you do your research you dont know who your talking to". If you know so much why are you saying that dbols dont give gyno cause thats what a lot of people on here and the ones I know in my gym get their gyno from..lol. Im done talking to you and apologize to the rest of the brothers on here for me wasting post space and time on this illiterate fvk.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 08-28-2004 at 07:41 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You need some test in that cycle. Gyno prone or not. Thats the first thing.

Your anti-es look good, but be prepared to raise your ari to 1/2mg ed and/or your nolva to 20mg ed if needed.

I would add in a good 400-500mg of test per week. The var you can do in the begging or the end. I would run a low amount of dbol (at least 20mg) the first 4 wks and then wks 7-12 run the var at 40mg ed.

How do you know your gyno prone anyways? This looks like a first cycle structure to me

Thanks for answers, i really appreciate it. I think im prone to gyno because i had gyno during my teen (without steroids ). But maybe im not so prone to gyno anymore since that was >10 years ago, maybe my hormonelevels are better now???

I thought i could totally prevent gyno with proper medication during my cycle, but i guess not.

Actually this is my second cycle, i have done 6 weeks of oral winstrol before 50mg ed. I didnt get any sides from winstrol.. little jointpain only. I chose winstrol because it was "gynosafe".

Maybe i should do a winstrol again? Maybe some injectable winstrol this time? How much primo?? Should i still do arimidex /nolva?? Should i choose injectable primo? Do i need pct after winstrol/primo?

you wont gain alot of mass with winni or primo they are relativley weak seroids.

i have gyno also from roids take femara i notice its a little stronger then adex run testosterone at 500mg or under good gains no loss of libido femara and nolva will halt estrogen so no gyno

but you seem really set on winny so throw that in the last 6 weeks at 50mg ed and it will help more with gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    It would be best for you to do a low dose...fast ester...test cycle with a proper AI & serm in place.
    I dont understand this part? Could you explain a little more. English isnt my primary language. AI & serm? fast ester?

You mean like a small testosterone cycle?

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Good point RDL, I hope that they're yanking our chain and aren't serious...
    I'm a believer in most conspiracy theories

jmonkey is offline New Member
    dbols cause gyno.....first hand experience, i have had surgery to remove it but it just may be some people are much less prone to gyno than others,
    if i take dbol now within 3 weeks i can notice sensitivity of the nips.

Static_masta is offline Junior Member
    i started my cycle of test/deca /dbol just over 3 weeks ago and started getting itchy nips after 5 god **** days then got a lump, ive been kaning anti e's like theres no tomorrow and its just starting to sort out!! ive just come off of the dbol but i wish i had read threads like these and i wouldnt have done any dbol at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    I'm a believer in most conspiracy theories
    Yep, it helps you stay aware..

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    No test, no growth

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    D-bol can definitely cause gyno. Just because someone took it and didn't get gyno doesn't mean it can't happen.
    Usually those who end up with gynocomastia were genetically predisposed to gyno. That doesn't mean we all can't get gyno though. High doses of AAS usually bring on some pretty nasty sides.
    If you are prone to gyno, you just have to take preventative measures.

yooo is offline Associate Member

"Forgotten more" ?

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    D-bol can definitely cause gyno. Just because someone took it and didn't get gyno doesn't mean it can't happen.
    Usually those who end up with gynocomastia were genetically predisposed to gyno. That doesn't mean we all can't get gyno though. High doses of AAS usually bring on some pretty nasty sides.
    If you are prone to gyno, you just have to take preventative measures.
    yeah ok, but if i take letrozole + nolva how safe will i be then? Its alot easier (and cheaper) to get arimidex , but thats not nearly as good as letrozole right?

A dbol only cyce is a bad idea to begin with... do some research bro...

Read MudMan's new post on first cycles, a lot of good info there...

good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by yooo

good luck bro
    Why is it so bad? Tell me instead of just saying its bad..

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Good Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by yooo

good luck bro
    Read It, Liked It, Gonna Try it!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    Why is it so bad? Tell me instead of just saying its bad..
    There are literally over 100 posts of bros wanting to use Dbol solo in what they think is a "cycle"

Fact is, when you look at the sides/benefits ratio, and not to mention the fact that you probably wont be able to retain much of the water that you gain, it's easy to realize why it isnt the best idea to run dianabol by itself.

There is a reason all the bros on this board recommend test in every cycle, do some research on the board, you'll see all the facts..

good luck bro

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I personally will never take dbol and if I wanted a oral I would take
    anadrol or anavar for obvious reasons.

I thought anadrol was worse then dbol in converting to methyl estradiol

okay i wont do dbol ...

What testosteron should i use? which one is best for gyno? Should i front it with anything? Since im prone to gyno maybe i should run test only for 8 weeks? Maybe some winstrol at the end (i heard winstrol helps a little against gyno...)

What about arimidex /latrozole.. is latrozole so much more effective? (arimidex i can get, but latrozole i have to order from online-pharmacy or something..)

Some guy told me that i should use PROVIRON instead of arimidex.. it worked better for him he said, he got gynosymptoms when using a minimal dose of test.. but maybe his arimidex was fake?

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Use testosterone in all of your cycles, it isn't the TEST that gives you gyno its the ESTROGEN. Estrogen is the devil!!

Use Nolvadex 20mg's ED, up to about 40mg ED and
    Ferema 1.35mg's EOD

That will keep the estrogen down and you GYNO free!

they say use a short acting ester like prop but that requires ed shots so just go with test enanthate at 500mg or less with 1.25mg of femara ed and 20mg of nolva ed
    for 10 weeks you will be happy

you will like winny throw that in last 6 weeks at 50mg ed like i said before if your really cautious get some proviron and run that with the femara and nolva even though you probably wont need it.

Thread Information