TheOneWithout is offline New Member

Proviron and hair loss

I'm thinking of adding 25mg ED to my future cycle to keep my sex drive up and tha bloat down.

My question is, if the Proviron makes me start dropping hair after a while, will it stop if I stop taking Proviron or will my hair be doomed for all future?

Both my parents got very thick and great hair if that helps you to answer

Cheers!

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    it'l stop when you stop,i run proviron with all my pcts and ive never had a problem with hairlos but alot of my mates have,i suppose its all down to whether you genetically prone to hairloss

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if you're prone to mpb any androgen will cause shedding

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron despite being a dht derivate almost never reaches the androgen receptor so there are no worries about sides ( the same happens with gains), but its a good way to increase the % of free test during pct.

As for its AI properties, I wouldn't count on it to do the job with heavily aromatizing compounds like test or dbol and would have letro or adex in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Proviron despite being a dht derivate almost never reaches the androgen receptor so there are no worries about sides ( the same happens with gains), but its a good way to increase the % of free test during pct.

As for its AI properties, I wouldn't count on it to do the job with heavily aromatizing compounds like test or dbol and would have letro or adex in hand.
    I'm thinking of Dbol (25mg) + Proviron(25mg) ED and then Nolva for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    it'l stop when you stop,i run proviron with all my pcts and ive never had a problem with hairlos but alot of my mates have,i suppose its all down to whether you genetically prone to hairloss
    Thanks for answer, anyone else that can confirm this?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWithout View Post
    I'm thinking of Dbol (25mg) + Proviron (25mg) ED and then Nolva for PCT.

Thanks for answer, anyone else that can confirm this?
    add an AI such as aromasin to your pct, nolva alone wont cut it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    if you're prone to mpb any androgen will cause shedding
    thats the best way to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    thats the best way to explain it.
    Well my question was still if I quit taking pills will the hair loss continue or not?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWithout View Post
    Well my question was still if I quit taking pills will the hair loss continue or not?
    no it'l stop

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    i am a big fan of proviron effects
    i am prone to MPB but with nizoral shampoo , proviron never bothers me with hair loss issues.

no it'l stop
    I stopped my AIs about 7 months ago and my hair is still falling out. That;s not to say it won't stop for others, but my point is that it just depends, especially with all other variables.

BTW aromasin is what just nuked my hairline. Be careful with it.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    aromasin causing hairloss????

iv never heard of that before.

anyone elsehave any info on this???

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    I stopped my AIs about 7 months ago and my hair is still falling out. That;s not to say it won't stop for others, but my point is that it just depends, especially with all other variables.

BTW aromasin is what just nuked my hairline. Be careful with it.
    true but in general it'll stop,aromasin ?really?dam never heard that before

I suppose the risk is similar to that of the other AIs, but my research into the stats among cancer patients shows more hair loss with exemestane. I think maybe the prob is that it's irreversible and your estrogen takes so much longer to recover after therapy.

but yeah, before aromasin i had no recession or thinning, period. 7 months post-aromasin, i have MASSIVE shedding in the pattern of a Norwood 4. Utterly devastating

for a couple months, every single day after showering when I ran my hand through my hair, it was drenched in dead hair, as if I was petting a cat or something. I tried counting, but it was too much. One handful would be something like 50 hairs. Nightmare. my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    I suppose the risk is similar to that of the other AIs, but my research into the stats among cancer patients shows more hair loss with exemestane. I think maybe the prob is that it's irreversible and your estrogen takes so much longer to recover after therapy.

but yeah, before aromasin i had no recession or thinning, period. 7 months post-aromasin, i have MASSIVE shedding in the pattern of a Norwood 4. Utterly devastating

for a couple months, every single day after showering when I ran my hand through my hair, it was drenched in dead hair, as if I was petting a cat or something. I tried counting, but it was too much. One handful would be something like 50 hairs. Nightmare. my friends.
    dam well thanks very interesting although it hasnt ever effected me,have MASSIVE shedding in the pattern of a Norwood 4. Utterly devastatingsorry but that made me laugh...devastating....lmao

dam well thanks very interesting although it hasnt ever effected me,have MASSIVE shedding in the pattern of a Norwood 4. Utterly devastatingsorry but that made me laugh...devastating....lmao
    it was tho. My hairs are like extras in the movie Gettysburg, in the scene of Pickett's charge. That's the part where 5000 men charge the Union line and only like 7 of them make it there. I hear them crying in agony.

good movie that one

lol i feel your pain

sitries is offline Associate Member
    are you sure it was the aromasin that caused this???

what cycle were you on???

it was probably the steroids that caused the problem, not the pct!

actually what happened with my cycle is what gave me the insight about aromasin . I aborted after just 8 days! That's all it took to get gyno. I was kickstarting a test e cycle with s-drol (f*7K me, right?) and dropped it all after that first week and went straight into pct. One inject and 8 sdrols didnt get my hairline, is was the gyno reversal.

I jumped on letro, which didn't help, then came off with three weeks aromasin after heavy debate on this forum over what AI/SERM was the best for it.

On the very last day of my aromasin, i noticed the thinning. You could argue it was the letro, but after hours and hours of research I'm convinced the aromasin did it. The overall prob was just reduced estrogen leading to hypersensitvity to androgens in my scalp.

Anti-Es can phuk u up, no doubt.
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 09-18-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: sp

nobody ever mentions how important estrogen is for hair growth. They say the hair in the front often goes first and is really hard to get back just bc it is aromatase deficient.

Aromasin getting in my scalp and permanently deactivating that aromatase (as opposed to occasional un-bondage from the drug/ immediate reversal upon discontinuing the therapy) is what did it.

My hair grows with insane speed and is thick like worms, I maybe got too much estrogen? I got less to none sex drive at all.

Hair thick like worms + low libido = ovary nut syndrome

Thread Information