weightlifter79 is offline Junior Member

Question Question about Deca

What is the difference between Deca Durabolin and Nandrolone Deca ? Also why can a person take high levels of Deca and never have a problem with Limp Dick but another person takes a lower dose and gets limp Dick? Are some people more sensitive to Deca?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    NPP is a short ester, for the sake of discusson it is somewhat like the difference between test e and test prop.
    as for the limp dick, everyone is different and some are just more prone to negative sides than others.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weightlifter79 View Post
    What is the difference between Deca Durabolin and Nandrolone Deca? Also why can a person take high levels of Deca and never have a problem with Limp Dick but another person takes a lower dose and gets limp Dick? Are some people more sensitive to Deca?
    They are both the same, they both contain the decanoate ester.
    I think what you mean is the difference between the common, deca durabolin which is the decanoate (long ester) and durabolin which is the less common phenylpropionate (short ester).
    Nandrolone therefore, can have either ester as the carrier.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Nandrolone is a short ester, for the sake of discusson it is somewhat like the difference between test e and test prop.
    as for the limp dick, everyone is different and some are just more prone to negative sides than others.
    Well said Big. I fully agree about some being more prone to the negative sides than others. Many drugs work differently on various people. For example if I have a headache, Tylenol works for me, but not for a friend of mine, they need Advil. One thing I'd like to add regarding Deca is that it is the most highly faked steroid so an inexperienced user wouldn't know if his Deca was actually Test which can be another reason that the person wouldn't experience deca-dick.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    They are both the same, they both contain the decanoate ester.
    I think what you mean is the difference between the common, deca durabolin which is the decanoate (long ester) and durabolin which is the less common phenylpropionate (short ester).
    Nandrolone therefore, can have either ester as the carrier.
    good call, what I meant to reference was the difference in deca and npp.

Thread Information