kwakisaki is offline Associate Member

high blood pressure

hi im currently running a deca and sus cyle,just to be on the safe side if i get high blood pressure what do i do? stop the cycle or what?? thanx

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kwakisaki
    hi im currently running a deca and sus cyle,just to be on the safe side if i get high blood pressure what do i do? stop the cycle or what?? thanx
    bump to this, in the same boat but would prefer not take any blood pressure med's if possible.

I have heard giving blood frequently during a time of high blood pressure can help, anyone else verify this?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Use Hawthorn berry 3x per day, it works amazing...

CD

probably not a good idea it give blood when your injecting yourself with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    probably not a good idea it give blood when your injecting yourself with anything.
    Why not????

thats gonna be one of the first question they ask. and if you tell them the truth they cant use your blood. think about it, if you had to get blood would u want some from a guy thats been stickin himself. how do you know he uses new needle and or sterile needle. maybe a personal thing but i wont want it.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    thats gonna be one of the first question they ask. and if you tell them the truth they cant use your blood. think about it, if you had to get blood would u want some from a guy thats been stickin himself. how do you know he uses new needle and or sterile needle. maybe a personal thing but i wont want it.
    Wow !Ok dont you think they screen the blood before they give it to another person?Its very commen that people give blood while on cycle,Thats whats so great about this site theres a little search button at the top of this page that is often overlooked,Hit it theres tons of info enjoy

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    That would be cool... Ask the doc to add a qt that is premix.
    Type B w/test and Eq please
    LOL LOL

energizer1000 is offline New Member
    I am interested here also. DO we have to stop like what the OP said?

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    no, you don't have to stop your cycle. just go to the doc and get a script for some bp meds, they are nothing to be afraid of. btw, don't tell the doc you are using or he will just tell you to stop.

energizer1000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kwakisaki
    hi im currently running a deca and sus cyle,just to be on the safe side if i get high blood pressure what do i do? stop the cycle or what?? than
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahya1966
    no, you don't have to stop your cycle. just go to the doc and get a script for some bp meds, they are nothing to be afraid of. btw, don't tell the doc you are using or he will just tell you to stop.

I did some search on this forum and noted that indeed some guys are on a cycle while also on BP Meds. I am currently on PCT and the doc just prescribed me some meds. Now, at least I think i can still do another cycle despite those medicines

pigrond is offline Member
    it s sometimes neccesary to give blood while on cycle as you will have increased red blood cell count do you have to no should you sure if your lethargic red cheeked tired etc ,the doctors are not gonna let some infected blood get through im not sure of the process the use but roids in your blood aint gonna affect the person getting the blood .maybe some of the medical guys on here could answer a little better im not a doctor

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i take bp meds when it happens to me or u can try natural meds like cd suggested

Thread Information