redmeat is offline Senior Member

Has anyone run a whole cycle with Suspension?

If not, what's the longest you've ever taken suspension for? I personally love the stuff but I don't know if I could stand the 2x daily injections with a 20 gauge pin for weeks on end. I may try it though.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    when i did my first cycle last year i didn't have much knowlege of all the different test, so due to my body's recomondation i ran a test suspension cycle (univet). I only did eod injections (mistake) and only ran it for month due to having a hell of a time with injectionss(the needle jammed all the time, there was times i had to poke myself like 8 times b4 the sh!t would come out). but i tell u from that wacked out cycle which i only ran for one month i gained15pounds of which i maintained 10. I tell u the best thing about test suspension is the feelin u get 1/2 hour after the injection. I use to do it about 45mins b4 workout n i use to get wired by the time i get to the gym. The best pumps the best feeling. Now if i did it with the knowlege i have now n would've done it properly i probably could've put on like 30pounds in a matter of 3-4month. I loved suspension but man Not only it heart like crazy due to vet grade the f*ckin thing use to jam all the times

Yeah jamming sucks. I'm heating it in some water right now and I'm gonna see if that helps with the shot.

Holy **** I can't believe that worked. I just shot it through a 25 gauge pin.

I heated some hot water in the microwave, then let the bottle sit in the water for about 30 min. I even reheated the water a couple times to make it stay hot. Then I shook the bottle and shot immediately.

Thank God. I shot a 20 gauge early today and that sucked ass. AND it clogged.

I'm so happy. I'm gonna shoot suspension 2x/day for the rest of my life. Scuse me while I squat 1500 lbs.

BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member
    i am about to run some denkall test suspension 100mg, i was going to run it 100mg eod with 2.5mg ferma ed but after reading this i guess not. how do you split up the shot do you take .5 cc in am and .5cc in pm? do you really need a 20g pin all i have are 22g. can you heat the shot up in the microwave in the syringe and just take the pin off.. please let me know. thanks allot

Read what I said about heating. Don't heat it in the microwave, let the bottle sit in hot water.

Yes take 2 doses split 8-12 hours apart.

you put the whole bottle or the syringe in the water???

The bottle. Fill a bowl or cup with water, and put that in the microwave for 45 seconds. Then take it out, put the bottle of suspension in it, and let it sit for a while.

Sounds good thanks for the help......

No problem.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    2x every day that's a career in poking I thought prop ed was bad.

BDTR is offline Retired
    30 weeks, 3x a day injections 23 guage pin. I was a pin cushion but it put more mass on me than anything, ever. I would wake up in the middle of the night to take a shot i had prepared then crawl back in bed. Finally gave up on it cus the scar tissue was getting so i couldnt even push the needle in.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    If not, what's the longest you've ever taken suspension for? I personally love the stuff but I don't know if I could stand the 2x daily injections with a 20 gauge pin for weeks on end. I may try it though.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Woah 30 weeks, 3 shots a day. Do you guys agree test suspension in oil is able to be shot just once a day, or is twice a day really necessary? (I have read the oil slows the absorbtion or something which makes 1 shot a day adequate)

Whats your guys suspension cooked at? 50mg/ml? 100mg/ml? How much were you guys using?

Redmeat, your suspension that kept clogging, was that water based or oil based?

Cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    30 weeks, 3x a day injections 23 guage pin. I was a pin cushion but it put more mass on me than anything, ever. I would wake up in the middle of the night to take a shot i had prepared then crawl back in bed. Finally gave up on it cus the scar tissue was getting so i couldnt even push the needle in.

Now that is dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n

Redmeat, your suspension that kept clogging, was that water based or oil based?

Cheers guys

I am using the Sydgroup Anabolic TS suspension. It is water based.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Coldstone over @ musclesci has done an all suspension cycle i think.

Talking

Just took my first shot of my denkall suspension, warmed up water in a small cup left the bottle in the water while i took a shower came out took a shot in my thigh with a 23g and had no problems and it dont hurt at all... thanks for the tip redmeat

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    if you want to do 1 shot a day use prop. i think not suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    if you want to do 1 shot a day use prop. i think not suspension.

I like suspension because the strength gains are much more dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGMiKE70
    Just took my first shot of my denkall suspension, warmed up water in a small cup left the bottle in the water while i took a shower came out took a shot in my thigh with a 23g and had no problems and it dont hurt at all... thanks for the tip redmeat

My shot this morning went fine but when I did it again tonight it clogged. Maybe I didn't heat it enough. I just switched pins, shook it up, and shot it with a 20 no problem. Oh well.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    could u use suspension in conjuction of a regular cycle, i mean only before workout,or would it be bad on the side effects because of insteable blood levels? thanks for any usefull info......
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 02-24-2005 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    could u use suspension in conjuction of a regular cycle, i mean only before workout,or would it be bad on the side effects because of insteable blood levels? thanks for any usefull info......

I've done that before. Usually on heavy squat and bench days. Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    My shot this morning went fine but when I did it again tonight it clogged. Maybe I didn't heat it enough. I just switched pins, shook it up, and shot it with a 20 no problem. Oh well.

25 gauge in the delt, no problem.

Thread Information