O'Banion is offline Junior Member

Cool Test 250 for 10 weeks

I know a guy thats been doing 1cc of test 250 twice a week for five weeks and is almost done with his cycle. However he is really impressed with the results and wants to buy another bottle and continue for another consecutive five weeks, especially since hes been doing more cardio, and wants to maintain/ gain as much muscle as possible. Would this be a good idea....any suggestions?

saluu is offline Banned
    first of all test any kind should be done atleast 10 weeks not 5 as it takes 2 -3 weeks to kick in long ester that is . if he is bulking you want to do cardio to keep fat down but remember not too much go 3 times a week 45min is good more than that and your burning muscle not fat as well. Watch your diet no mc donalds , beer, hamburgers,hotdogs. eat good carbs rice , tuna , steak, oatmeal, and remember carbs gives you energy to workout what is not used is stored as fat eat good carbs take fatty acids omega 3 yes eat fats good fats mct . keep calories high eventually calories is what puts on mass and protein has to be kept high that is what builds muscle and keep carbs moderate to high but eat good carbs not soda, coke, i myself always used to drink lots of coke and one day i started drinking diet coke and you know what diet is healthier and taste the same as regular coke . even when i drink beer the roid monkey drink ultra low carb there is alot of low carb beer out there. do cardio like i said but not too much and eat eat train and sleep remember you dont grow inside the gym you grow outside the gym in my case i grow in the jungle because im saluu known as the biggest roid monkey here on the ar board.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks at 500mg/week is a great first cycle.

He needs to make sure he has post cycle therapy lined up... and he should be taking an antiestrogen.

O'Banion is offline Junior Member

Test 250

Is an antiestrogen really necisary if there are no real signs of gyno and only 2cc's a week are being taken? If so, is nolvadex good with tet 250? Also, what is post cycle therapy ? ......appreciate the help guys

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    tell your friend yes, thats what he shold have done to start with

yes, anti-e is nessicary. there are other sides besides gyno...high blood pressure for one.

search for post cycle therapy ..there are probally 1000+ posts on it..there is an entire forum dedicated to it. its what brings back your endogenous hormone levels though..you need it

needle is offline Senior Member
    Go for it, 10 weeks is a great first cycle! My first was 15!! With test 200

Thread Information