Thread: quick question

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

quick question

Im doing a cycle consisted out of Test e 500 mg wk for 12 weeks and Tren A at 300 mg wk for 10 weeks.
    Im on my 7th week and ran out of Tren and its hard for me to get more due to my source.
    Is it possible for me to substitute the rest of my cycle or maybe extend it a bit further with some Deca to build a bit more mass?

Some feedback please

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Im doing a cycle consisted out of Test e 500 mg wk for 12 weeks and Tren A at 300 mg wk for 10 weeks.
    Im on my 7th week and ran out of Tren and its hard for me to get more due to my source.
    Is it possible for me to substitute the rest of my cycle or maybe extend it a bit further with some Deca to build a bit more mass?

Some feedback please

deca (nandrolone decanoate) is not an ideal drug to run during the last few weeks of your cycle. it takes at least 3 weeks to kick in, probably longer than that. you would get much better results if you were to run a fast acting type of roid, like turinibol, or winstrol depot. btw, you could try running nandrolone phenylprop (which is fast acting deca) if you can find it.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    deca (nandrolone decanoate) is not an ideal drug to run during the last few weeks of your cycle. it takes at least 3 weeks to kick in, probably longer than that. you would get much better results if you were to run a fast acting type of roid, like turinibol, or winstrol depot. btw, you could try running nandrolone phenylprop (which is fast acting deca) if you can find it.
    ok cool got the point . Thanks. I have some winny and I think I will run it with this stack.
    What will I expect from it though?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if u did tren for 7 weeks i hink its enough

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

Some feedback please

Tren A is usually ran for 6 wks. Save Deca for the next cycle............

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    this is why you always have everything b4 you start. then you dont have these problems.. but imo 7 weeks of tren is enough and you could end with the winny.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ok cool got the point . Thanks. I have some winny and I think I will run it with this stack.
    What will I expect from it though?

winni is fast acting, and it will cause dramatic increase in strength. plus itl harden you up and make you keep more of your bulk gains

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    Tren A is usually ran for 6 wks. Save Deca for the next cycle............

For me 6 weeks of tren -a wld be a cruel tease........ 10 weeks min.

Thread Information