BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

Safe to take Cytomel before surgery, advice needed?

In one month I am going to get gyno surgery and get the extra skin on my stomach removed. The extra skin is from when I lost a lot of weight two years ago and it wont go away on its own.

I have been bulking for the last 4 months and as a result I put on some noticeable body fat. Before getting my extra stomach skin removed I would like to have real low body fat so all of the extra skin possible can be removed. I am considering doing a month cycle of Cytomel to help aid in fat loss. Would it be dangerous to end a cytomel cycle right before surgery? Will cytomel show up in my presurgery blood testing?

Thanks for the help

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    What is cytomel ................I have done a big search on it and i cant find jack sh.....on it.So if you can enlighten on the product i might be able to help...............

aka cynomel and t-3

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    My advice is if you are going for surgery keep your self clean (YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN)

bump

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    YES, tell your doctor everything you have been taking prior to surgery,have you taken any cycles, if they are going to put you down then they need the right amount of anesthetic, if you juice the anesthsiolgist will have to give you more and they will have to adjust the surgery to what you took are what you are on

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    bigchest let me tell you this....I have read that its advised before any major surgery to let a doctor know if you are doing or just finished AAS's...the reason being is the cut would have tendency to bleed ALOT more if AAS was in your body..so they would need to know what precautions to take before hand..my advice to you would be to hold off

Thread Information