raytnorman is offline New Member

Is the liquid form of Cytomel and Clenbuterol effective

Is the liquid form of Cytomel and Clenbuterol as effective in weight loss as the tablet form? I have an opportunity to get the tablet form of them which should I do. If the liquid is suggested or indifferent can I get some suggestions on a cycle (daily and weekly frequency) and instructions on how to take the liquid form.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I have found them both to be just as effective as the other. I think the clen from ARR, then I think it is 25mcg per squirt and you should start out with a low does and work your way up to see what you can handle. All you need is for your body temperature to be raised about 1 degree to know that it is working. If it is in pill form I think that it is 20mcg per tablet. I've taken a maximum of about 75mcgs a day and it was plenty for me

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by raytnorman
    Is the liquid form of Cytomel and Clenbuterol as effective in weight loss as the tablet form? I have an opportunity to get the tablet form of them which should I do. If the liquid is suggested or indifferent can I get some suggestions on a cycle (daily and weekly frequency) and instructions on how to take the liquid form.
    The liquid versions are very effective IMO. I have tried pill and liquid versions of clen and found the liquid version more potent for some reason. With the clen and T3 from AR-R always start off with one squirt per day (20mcg) to access your tolerance.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I like them

Thread Information