Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bombs in london

roger24 is offline Banned

Smile bombs in london

i was wondering if the bombs that went off in london this morning is going to effect my juice package. also will it effect the package with my money in it that is going to my source, because he is in london. thanks in edvance for the feedback.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Depends if its effected the source, id say thats pritty obviouse. Bad shit about the bombs, my auntie lives very near Kings Cross station which got bombed.
    Dirty ****ing islamic freaks

so what will hapen, i will just get my pachage late.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Wtf?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    depends if your source was one of the unfortunate people who was hurt or even worse killed in this despicable act of terrorism,a friend of mine was walking alongside the bus that was ripped to bits,luckily he was not harmed!mate just cant express words to describe how i feel about this,and yes i agree with znak nuke the fuc*in rag eads!!!!!!!!!!!!

so chances are good that nothing happend to my source, and he will be able to send me my package. the worst part of this is that he is eather going to get my package with the money in it, today or tomorow, and now, england customs will be watching for packages that might be a bomb. so what if they think that the package that i sent to my source has something in it, and they open it up, and take all of my money. im sorda freaking out here. any thoughts.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    there will be extra security because of this at least in the UK

bigger is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha.crazy terrorist...****ing up your shippment ..**** em all

icedudez is offline Member
    fukin cuntos man, h8 that damn cuntos!

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    should get it ok i would think

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    they got a national crisis goin on over there and ur worried about ur shipment. lol

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    **** Terrorist Dumb Ass Mother****ers

TommyBoy1980 is offline New Member
    Every ****ing terrorist caught should have their balls removed immediately followed up by execution on the spot, **** those camel jockies for ****ing with our livelyhood.

Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    they got a national crisis goin on over there and ur worried about ur shipment. lol
    **** yeah he's worried about his shipment, regardless of what the hell happened its his money and its his ass getting the package, I'd be concerned too.

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    I appreciate your worried about your shipment but i think the timing of your thread is well out of order, not cool at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    I appreciate your worried about your shipment but i think the timing of your thread is well out of order, not cool at all!!
    Lay off him already, regardless of what happened over there, its not his ****ing gear that caused it. He is probably concerned about being out some money or having feds on his ass. If it was your order I'm sure you'd be asking questions too. ****ing democrats

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    if it was my gear i would be concerned.. thats why i said "i appreciate your concerned about your shipment" just think it would have been better to wait at least a day..

getting back to it.. im sure your shipment will be fine bro just be patient

you guys, yes im realy sorry about what happend over there in london, the same kind of thing happend here in the U.S.A 4 years ago, im just saying that i realy dont want anything to happen to the package that i send to london 4 days ago, there was alot of money in there and if something happens to it, yes i will be down alot of money. anyway i dont think anything is going to happen to it, at least thats what i hope. what do you guys think.

inevitable is offline Member
    every terrorist that is cought. should be slowly tortured! im talkin about slicing open there stomach so they slowly bleed to death or maybe even skinned alive... oo even better cut there cock and ballz off.. fry em up and make them eat them... i fcking hate towel heads!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    The smilie next to the topic of this post really bugs me.

inevitable is offline Member
    ^^ ya i noticed that too..

you guys, yes im realy sorry about what happend over there in london, the same kind of thing happend here in the U.S.A 4 years ago, im just saying that i realy dont want anything to happen to the package that i send to london 4 days ago, there was alot of money in there and if something happens to it, yes i will be down alot of money. anyway i dont think anything is going to happen to it, at least thats what i hope. what do you guys think...

sorry about the smile, it dident mean anything, i almost always put a smile or something like it when i start a new thread.

Whats the differnece between a red dot and a towel head??

One is a push start and one is a pull.

what do foreigners and cue balls have in common??

The harder you hit em the more english you get out of em'.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    ****ign towel heads, why cant they just kill them selves.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    holy s h i t batman, we have racial profiling right here on AR!!!! i highly doubt ANYONE on this board knows the ins and outs of whats going on around the world... or why.... we are all subject to our own gov't brainwashing propoganda BS, and thier forced agendas... im just an english white boy who does not pretend to understand this INSANE war (over $$$!!!) and will join the chorus of people who are against ANY idiot with a bomb of ANY nationalality or ANY colour.... nuts is nuts bros!!! some of our own are part of it!!! goddam f u c k i n g shame

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    what do foreigners and cue balls have in common??

The harder you hit em the more english you get out of em'.

i realy dont want anything to happen to the package that i send to london 4 days ago, there was alot of money in there and if something happens to it, yes i will be down alot of money. anyway i dont think anything is going to happen to it, at least thats what i hope. what do you guys think.

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    I suspect it will be fine....but seriously....what are you gonna do anyways?...you'll just have to wait and see....to me, imho, this post seems a bit uncouth, like there are like what? 34 people dead, over 300 injured and you can't put together that your package will prolly just be delayed? Like have some compassion for the people over in London. I understand you are concerned over your stuff, but just think about it, it'll prolly be late, it's not like you aren't gonna get it, it just might come attached to a black suit.

It'll prolly be delayed a few day or a week...

I would suspect there will be more security, more package checking, but I don't think some gear is high on their priority list. Just chill and expect the package a week or so later than you intially expected it.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    tact good buddy. if some brit got on this board the night of sept 11 and started complainin about how his cycle might be interrupted, i think we'd all be on him.
    this is inappropriate.

HugemongouS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    holy s h i t batman, we have racial profiling right here on AR!!!! i highly doubt ANYONE on this board knows the ins and outs of whats going on around the world... or why.... we are all subject to our own gov't brainwashing propoganda BS, and thier forced agendas... im just an english white boy who does not pretend to understand this INSANE war (over $$$!!!) and will join the chorus of people who are against ANY idiot with a bomb of ANY nationalality or ANY colour.... nuts is nuts bros!!! some of our own are part of it!!! goddam f u c k i n g shame
    I'll second that...its all abouut the money and oil and bush's ppl. along with some arabs involved.
    Bush is a F***ing

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Lots of people have ****ing died and all you care about is your gear. TWAT

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    The smilie next to the topic of this post really bugs me.
    Me too, im from the UK and have relatives who live close to where it happend, i cant see whats to smile about

Brits and Yanks should stick together, to be honest, its bad to think, but we will probably have shit like terrorist attacks on our countys more and more in the next 10 years, innocent women and children getting murdered in cold blood because of some brainwashed muslim extremists

- there a set of pussys anyway, have you actualy seen any that look physicaly strong ? There not real men, just a poor excuse for existance. Second to pond life in my opinion.

ando is offline New Member
    those arabs are weak, cowardly pieces of s h it. i dont think roger24 meant any disrespect. they might be checking mail more closely but who knows if that'd interrupt your package

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    Lots of people have ****ing died and all you care about is your gear. TWAT

People Die everyday in africa , iraq , plaestine , israel , america....the only thing different was the way of death which stll happens in israel iraq etc...

Even if he cared how would that help solve nething?

Nothing will happen to ur "supplements"...they will get shipped on time...or @ most a delay....unless the dude died b4 he shipped em...

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Me too, im from the UK and have relatives who live close to where it happend, i cant see whats to smile about
    Me too - I live 10 minutes from it all - fu<king despicable, but you cant blame all arabs, ''towel heads'' or Muslims - they're like the rest of us - the vast majority are good people - there's just a very small number of complete twats who are just psycho killers hijacking religion as an excuse to act out & justify their sick fantasies.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    I happen to agree... dozens dead, hundreds wounded... but would like to know about the 300bucks I spent(and that smile, wtf!?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information