Ready2Rock is offline New Member

Want to do a Cycle again!

I haven't done a cycle in about 4 years, but I have started working out again - 2 weeks ago and have some questions before I start a cycle.

I started at 6 3" 196lbs
    2 weeks later - 188lbs

I've been hiking in the mountains 3x a week about 12miles each week for 2 weeks, cut my carbs down drastically, and increased my protein intake incredibly. I am currently consuming about 150g pro a day, 50 carbs, 20 fats. Although I am slender I have developed a slight gut and some man boobs - fat deposits.

My goal is to get to about 170lbs and then do a full out cycle. I would like to find some Omnadren - took that on my first cycle 5 years ago and that was the chit. I'd like to try and gain 20lbs over 12 weeks and get to a solid 190. and my strenth was off the chains. It was incredible and my first cycle but awesome. I did a cycle of some kind of vet drug but small amounts like 200 mg a week - gained about 10lbs.

What can you recommend and how long before my cycle. I have access to some Test Cypionate thru my doctor - presciptioin avail by a US company - something like 1 ml = 200mg(10 in a bottle), so I could get my hands on 3 or 5 bottles and run a long cycle or load it up. I really want to get fit and big again but I want to cut the fat first and build the muscle.

How? I don't want to be too skinny at 6 3 170, but I don't want to be flabby and start a cycle either.

Where to get real - legit working Clomiphene citrate? clomid?
    Last edited by Ready2Rock; 07-08-2005 at 03:22 AM.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Rock
    I haven't done a cycle in about 4 years, but I have started working out again - 2 weeks ago and have some questions before I start a cycle.

I started at 6 3" 196lbs
    2 weeks later - 188lbs

I've been hiking in the mountains 3x a week about 12miles each week for 2 weeks, cut my carbs down drastically, and increased my protein intake incredibly. I am currently consuming about 150g pro a day, 50 carbs, 20 fats. Although I am slender I have developed a slight gut and some man boobs - fat deposits.

My goal is to get to about 170lbs and then do a full out cycle. I would like to find some Omnadren - took that on my first cycle 5 years ago and that was the chit. I'd like to try and gain 20lbs over 12 weeks and get to a solid 190. and my strenth was off the chains. It was incredible and my first cycle but awesome. I did a cycle of some kind of vet drug but small amounts like 200 mg a week - gained about 10lbs.

What can you recommend and how long before my cycle. I have access to some Test Cypionate thru my doctor - presciptioin avail by a US company - something like 1 ml = 200mg, so I could get my hands on 3 or 5 of them and run a long cycle or load it up. I really want to get fit and big again but I want to cut the fat first and build the muscle.

How? I don't want to be too skinny at 6 3 170, but I don't want to be flabby and start a cycle either.
    where to start. first of all how long before you started lifting again, did you take a break from exercise, cause you need several years in the gym before even thinking about juice. what does your current workout schedule look like.
    your diet sucks according to what you wrote, your only consuming 980 calories per day, i usually consume 4 times that.

what was your last cycle like, do you remember anything about it? you say you can get what 3-5 1ml/200mg. 3 to 5 of those, well your going to need a poop load more.

and you want to be 6'3 170? thats skin and bones!

Ready2Rock is offline New Member

info

I'm eating more then 980 cals right now but I am definitely not eating junk like I did before.

I am probably eating 2500 on the low end.

As for my exercise - the last time I hit the gym hard was a year ago for 3 months.

I have access to 3-5 bottles of test cypionate - 10 shots of 200mg's each bottle.

I want to get to 170lbs so I'll be ripped then put on a mass cycle.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Eat more and train naturally for a couple of years
    Then think about the juice

Thread Information