Oakley is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle New Issues

26 yrs old
    6'3 200.0 4 days ago and weight as of 30 mins ago 202.1.
    My diet is fine.

A couple things
    1. Im doing EQ Test E at 2cc wk for 10 wks and EQ Deca 300 1cc a wk
    I split my test up to take .5 cc EOD to level out test through the wk as apposed to lumping it into two shots or even one. the deca i break up to .5 in arm and .5 in my ass. I change inject spots around like rotating tires.
    For some reason i did this similar cycle last year with no issues. this year i have noticed a lump on both arms where i inject and stays there but no pain. my weaker arm lump looks like it is going away but my other still remains. what is and is it something to be concerned about. 23gauge 1.5 all the way in on both sites. yeah i like shots..... i know thats disturbing but im counting thre hours till my next one.

2. even though im doing a bulking cycle how much cardio should I do while on this cycle. Im already fairly skinny but getting the gut and would like to lose it and gain on everything else. will this counteract what the deca is doing?

3. my blood pressure is at 71 over 53 yes 71 over 53 and im now on my 3rd wk... i know its low and the only thing i found to be concerned about is if I become weak or lightheaded. I dont understand why its so low while on this crap.

yes im running nolva ed and have clomid for pct

damn anyone???????

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    the lump is probaly just the oil sitting there. heat it up with warm water before you inject. message the area well, after injection and a hot shower will help as well.
    cardio is kinda up to you. I go with 45min 3 or 4 times a week.
    as for the B/P, dont know what to say.

thanks... yeah i dont heat my bottles i will try tomm when i hit it again.... funny yesterday i noticed my shit kick in. it seems lile it happened over night but in my 3rd wk. the same day i noticed my family jewels getting smaller i hit the gym so damn hard and no fatigue at all...... i think it must be obvious everyone keeps looking at me in the gym. **** em....

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    That's some low bloodpressure, you better watch out you don't start fainting.

Giz

Thread Information