How long to start?????

After being sidelined with and injury how long would you work out again before starting your next cycle??

any and all questions/comments welcome please

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Depends on you, your philosophy and your style of training and doping. But I would definitely make sure my tendons and ligaments are up to the heavy weights before starting the juice again. A nice "wet" bulking stack like cyp/deca /dbol would be my choice. And I would maybe try to keep the actual weight lifted down by using good form, no lockouts or hangs, etc.

gotcha, but in my case it was a bi-lateral hernia (both sides) and i've been cleared to workout but i want to know how long i should build my base again before cycling??

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    whats your stats now?

5'11"

about 175

12% +/-

I lost a lot of weight and gained some b/f after surgery. i look a good bit thinner. its sucks. after surgery i sat around too much. now i'm cuttin' as hard as i can and working out finally.

bump, if you're healthy and lifting again how long before you would cycle??

anyone??

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i personally dont think a light "wet" cycle, like baron said would hurt. i would do it myself but im no pro, no what i mean.

yeah after having surgery and seeing what you've worked for go downhill you just want to start right away. i'll prob. wait about 3 months and do a nice lean bulker this fall. although i'd like to start tomorrow.

A year would do it for me, I think... but really I just pulled that out of my ass. The doc okayed you to lift, so maybe 6 months into a solid training program? All we can do is guess at what is best for you. You are stuck with the final decision. The fact is, nobody knows. You and your doc, together, are the best judge of that. Have you told him that you have used AAS in the past?

no, because he's a surgeon. so after surgery i only saw him once and he felt me up and sent me on my way...lol. gotta hate that. no seriously, he just said cardio when i felt up for it and i'm cleared to do machines, hammer strength, nautilus, etc. no free weights till august.

Then if it were me, I would wait until 6 months after resuming heavy squats and deads with free weights. Hey, you want to get the biggest bang for the buck out of your gear, right? No sense going on when you are still stuck on the kiddie rides.

damn right, guess i'll wait it out a little longer than projected. thanks. until then, strict cutting diet, much cardio, and lots of reps. i wanna be lean before i start.

Thread Information