Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stryker5555 is offline Junior Member

Smile first time on steroids dianabol

I just started taking dianabol and i was wondering how long and what kind of results should i expect??? I also get dizzy not long after taking in a dose... Im taking 25-30 mgs a day...is this normal

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    d/boll only is a crap cycle

have you got PCT ?

i hope you splitting your dose up through the day and not taking it in one go ?

No i dont have a picture but they are the 5 sided british dispensary with the snake and arrow and yes i am splitting the dose

the pink ones

Quote Originally Posted by stryker5555
    No i dont have a picture but they are the 5 sided british dispensary with the snake and arrow and yes i am splitting the dose

no not a pic

PCT=post cycle therepy

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    O No not another one?

sorry guys new to this learning as i go

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    So you start a cycle before you even know how to do a cycle??

jinos is offline Member
    Good luck tryong to keep your muscles. You should have done more research. Learn up on pct if you want to keep your gains. Might not keep any if that's all you're doin.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    I would look into it a little bit more before making a decision.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    READ and RESEARCH!!! This is not something to play around with.. This board has a plethora of good information and good guys who are always willing to help.. Just read and hang out a bit and you'll see

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I just started taking dianabol and i was wondering how long and what kind of results should i expect??? I also get dizzy not long after taking in a dose... Im taking 25-30 mgs a day...is this normal
    Bro, you should stop this cycle before you waste any more of your money and time........ do a little more research on a first cycle...... and serch why a d-bol only cycle is worthless.

ya i'll do that i heard i should also take something else like deca dur-- dianabol was all i could find without wondering if it was a safe buy or not

AG5678 is offline Member
    You forgot your Test. Maybe you can keep 5lb's if your lucky...

AG5678

_Tiger_ is offline Member

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    research.... do months of research first before you hurt yourself badly......and Im not joking....aas arent for experimenting...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you just started in the last 2 or 3 days STOP right now! Always have test in a cycle actually that would be a good one test e 400-500mg for 10-12 weeks.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    If you just started in the last 2 or 3 days STOP right now! Always have test in a cycle actually that would be a good one test e 400-500mg for 10-12 weeks.
    Use the d-bol the first 4-5 weeks

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh god. Another one. Well stop now. Deca Dur--? You dont even know what its called? Dbol only is crap, sure ull gain 15 quick lbs but then you will lose 13. Research for months and months, search on this forum for beginner cycles and get back to us.

jinos is offline Member
    First only dbol , then maybe add deca ? WTF? Where's the test? Are you just guessing what to take? If I told you to take some crack, would you? That's why you do research. Everything you need is on this site. Research and learn bro. Don't wait for it land on your lap.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Physically_Strapped is offline New Member
    D-Bol is a crap steroid . . Water Retention, bloating . . it's not a good look . . running it alone is even worse . . I had a buddy that did Bols and Decca . . he blew up like a water baloon . . I wouldn't be surprised if he heard water splashing back n fourth when he walked . . very shortly after he was off . . he shrunk right down to nothing . .

not a good look

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Physically_Strapped
    D-Bol is a crap steroid . . Water Retention, bloating . . it's not a good look . . running it alone is even worse . . I had a buddy that did Bols and Decca . . he blew up like a water baloon . . I wouldn't be surprised if he heard water splashing back n fourth when he walked . . very shortly after he was off . . he shrunk right down to nothing . .

not a good look
    Bullsh*t...Dbol has its place and its purpose. Did your buddy do PCT, and did he ONLY do Dbol or what? Don't give advice like that

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Physically_Strapped

not a good look
    You could never imagine a face could get so big and puffy. But dbol does it every time....hehe, you're right...

i will do that i will look up beginer cycles like i said its just hard to find trust worthy sources otherwise i would have been glad to look into other options

Take all the advice in stride brother...nobody means any harm. We all just stress so much of how important it is to do the months and months of research first, cuz it really is dangerous if it isnt done. Im no big expert or anything, but I followed and studied this site for, oh 2-3 months, 2 hours for sure a night learning...and reading.. and learning... you get what I mean.. but even Ive noticed the amount of new guys that come on (not that your one of them) and throw theyre suggestions out there about "what will happen if...".. Basically none of us want to see anyone get hurt... thats all...all the people on this site are super people... Some of the help they offer to others amazes me.... Like they really do care alot...Do some more studying and then find whats best suited for you...
    Good luck bro!!!

hey thanks everybody for your advice because i do need it...i am willing to spend as much time as it takes to learn what i need to learn so i can go at this the right way....sometimes my eagerness and ambition gets away from me and i leap before i can walk sort to speak

iamtheman is offline New Member
    roids eh? so u decided u cant do it naturally anymore, well listen man if u trully feel u cant do anymnore and uve reached ur peack then go on roids but i mean i u havent then go on them later

to be honest i started lifting a year ago regularly..I did a year in a minimum secerity prison when i got there i was only 128 pounds and i left at 160. that was about 2 months ago and i learned from a workout partner who obviously been lifting for sometime about steroids and the benefits..thats why i started this ... im hooked on lifting like others are hooked on narcotics

ya i'll do that i heard i should also take something else like deca dur-- dianabol was all i could find without wondering if it was a safe buy or not
    Why are you in such a hurry to start with the gear? You need to research because you have no idea what you are doing. Now you are talking about deca ....

Big M is offline Associate Member
    O No not another one?
    yeah

to be honest i started lifting a year ago regularly..I did a year in a minimum secerity prison when i got there i was only 128 pounds and i left at 160. that was about 2 months ago and i learned from a workout partner who obviously been lifting for sometime about steroids and the benefits..thats why i started this ... im hooked on lifting like others are hooked on narcotics
    He obviously did not take the time to explain it properly. If he did he would have told you that you can't just jump into a cycle without first researching/knowing about the compounds side effects/benefits which you plane to use, he would have also told you about pct. There are some good benefits if used safely. What benefits did he explain?
    l

He just talked about the gain that i could get if decided to stick with this...Look guys its already been made clear about the research so repeating that over and over isnt needed....I was telling him i didnt think i could ever get to much size on me even though i was getting stronger and he told about steroids and how he had the same problem when he first started lifting...He never suggested i get out find some and just go at it... that was all on me....look im going to learn about this and im going to get what i need to do it right....if that means it will take time to research than thats what i will do

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    Bullsh*t...Dbol has its place and its purpose. Did your buddy do PCT, and did he ONLY do Dbol or what? Don't give advice like that

i agree d/bol has it's place

and i love that shit

man-g is offline Associate Member
    "dbol only is a crap cycle" is a myth.

All the muscle you gain you will keep. All the water you gain you will loose. Its as simples as that. Many dbol-only first time as users loose their gains due to lack of pct.

I did a dbol only for - no shit - 14 days 40 mg ed. I gained 6 kilo and kept 5....also here 3 months after. HOWEVER i am extremely lucky not to bloat with dbol. And this was not even my first cycle (did inject before that)

IF you do a dbol only with

1. 100% optimized training
    2. 100 % optimized diet
    3. Proper pct

You will keep your muscles gained. Ofcourse high calorie intake+high protein intake is a must after the cycle.

thanks for the imfo

im woundering should i stay on the 25mgs a day then or should i up it to 35- 40mgs to get the wait i want to keep and im not bloating one week into it

ive gained 4 pounds this week and im not bloated at all...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    "dbol only is a crap cycle" is a myth.

All the muscle you gain you will keep. All the water you gain you will loose. Its as simples as that. Many dbol-only first time as users loose their gains due to lack of pct.

I did a dbol only for - no shit - 14 days 40 mg ed. I gained 6 kilo and kept 5....also here 3 months after. HOWEVER i am extremely lucky not to bloat with dbol. And this was not even my first cycle (did inject before that)

IF you do a dbol only with

1. 100% optimized training
    2. 100 % optimized diet
    3. Proper pct

You will keep your muscles gained. Ofcourse high calorie intake+high protein intake is a must after the cycle.
    A dbol only cycle is a crap cycle! However, if done properly you will make decent gains. I have seen a few friends of mine take dbol+ldex/nolva and come away with very good lean mass gains! They call it "poor man's anavar ".

I don't even think that the gains made on dbol are hard to keep. As it's been said before, any muscle gained will be kept with proper PCT. Water is water... who cares if it's lost...

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheman
    roids eh? so u decided u cant do it naturally anymore, well listen man if u trully feel u cant do anymnore and uve reached ur peack then go on roids but i mean i u havent then go on them later

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    no not a pic

PCT=post cycle therepy
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information