Hi
Im a 29 years old male who train on and off from the age of 17,my longest on period was 1 year,now im training again.In a feew months i have done good progres,muscle memory do a great job.Im around 88 kgs,thats 180 pounds i think,i cant tell my % of body fat,im not fat but i cant see my abs,im not very lean,im 1,73m in height.What i want to achive in time is 20 punds of muscle with less bf %.This will be my first cycle,and my cycle goal is to put a feew punds(maybee 10) of lean muscles and to cut a little of my fat.I have at hand enough andriol pills to take 6 pils a day for 10 weeks and i have 15 amps of omandren.The omna i would like to take 2 amps one week and 1 amp the other week alternating like this for the period of 10 weeks.In the time of the cycle i would like to take 20 mgs of nolva/day + 25mgs of proviron a day.PCT will look like this:after my gear is off i want to take for 6 days 500u.i. of hcg /day,and going with nolva at 20mgs a day+proviron at 25 for 4-5 weeks more.How this cycle sound foe a first timer?