Thread: Please Help!!!!

weaz12 is offline New Member

Please Help!!!!

I am trying to put on some quality size without too many side effects and I have tried sus, test prop. and trenbolone acetate. Everytime I have injected one of these I have gotten very bad flu-like symptoms and usually discontinued the usage right away. The longest I stayed on one was 8 weeks but that was the first time I did sus. Everytime since Ive gotten so sick that I couldnt bear it and I stopped after the first or second week. My question is basically why do these tests make me so sick and if it is just test then why does the tren do the same thing? I thought id be safe with the tren and Id get good gains with it, but it made me just as sick. Is there anything I can take to counter these side effects because I want to take something a little stronger than deca , eq, and winny,all of which I have had good luck with? I did alot of research and tren seemed the best thing i could find. Please help i am completely lost with what i should do.

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    i there with you man, i'm doing prop right now with some dbol and everyday i wake up i feel like hell. Everyone always says listen to your body, but in a circumstance like this alot of people say push through it; and that its just your bodys way of "Getting used" to the new found test in your body.

Goodluck if you decided to stick it out bro..

Thread Information