littlemantc is offline Associate Member

injection?..maybe went wrong?help?

a buddy of mine just injected 250mg of test just now....he put it in his left delt....he tried to aperiate..but when he pull back he got air...so he released and the plunger when right back to where he started...he didnt get any blood at all...so he injected it slowly...well hes still breathing ans standing...did he do it right???

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I always make sure that I get blood to know that it is right. Did his arm swell up or hurt?

no swelling or pain

Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    I always make sure that I get blood to know that it is right. Did his arm swell up or hurt?
    u dont want to it a vain...????

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    i thought the point of aspirating was to make sure there is no blood because if you aspirate and there is blood that means you are in a vein

Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy
    i thought the point of aspirating was to make sure there is no blood because if you aspirate and there is blood that means you are in a vein
    i agree....he did that and got nothing...but the plunger was very hard to pull back and got air...???

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    if you see blood pull it out change needles try it again always look for the air bubble when you pull back that why you know youre not in a vien

Quote Originally Posted by liftinghard
    if you see blood pull it out change needles try it again always look for the air bubble when you pull back that why you know youre not in a vien
    thanks bro...thats what happen....im freaked out that he did it...but just looking out fro him...

duckbob is offline New Member

new

I am new to steroids and i was woundering what should a person use.. I have deca and winstrol . i was wounding what a person should use and how much and when. I am 6'2'' and 205 pounds. I would like to get down to around 190-195. I believe that i am around 13 percent body fat as I can see an outline of my abs. please help :7up:

Quote Originally Posted by duckbob
    I am new to steroids and i was woundering what should a person use.. I have deca and winstrol . i was wounding what a person should use and how much and when. I am 6'2'' and 205 pounds. I would like to get down to around 190-195. I believe that i am around 13 percent body fat as I can see an outline of my abs. please help
    hey..u just shit all over my thread...start your own with that question and ill help you...thanks

jerryjuice84 is offline Junior Member
    lol biggest hi-jack

Quote Originally Posted by jerryjuice84
    lol biggest hi-jack
    well said...

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    what? I am not sure i am reading this right. Are you sayng that you want blood to come back in the syringe and its good if this happens? The point of pulling back is make sure NO blood comes out.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemantc
    a buddy of mine just injected 250mg of test just now....he put it in his left delt....he tried to aperiate..but when he pull back he got air...so he released and the plunger when right back to where he started...he didnt get any blood at all...so he injected it slowly...well hes still breathing ans standing...did he do it right???
    He didn't really get air, but he sure must have pulled back on that sucker to create a noticiable vacuum.

All you are doing in pulling back a bit to see if blood goes shooting into the syringe. If you are in a vein, you will know it.

Also, bear in mind, it is very hard to thread a vein with a 25 guage needle. Just gently pull back.. nothing? Inject.

this is one funny thread. aspirating is to make sure ur not in a vein fellas. cmon, lil air bubbles is NOT bad. anyways, if ur worried about dying from a lil bit of air INSIDE a vein, it takes over 2mL (talking strictly syringe) of air from what i have read in reference to the benz.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you're (er, that is your buddy) is ok. no blood is good

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

If you see air bubbles when asperating then you know you did it right. If you see blood then you know you hit a vein and must inject again.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    you're (er, that is your buddy) is ok. no blood is good
    thanks bro

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    If you see air bubbles when asperating then you know you did it right. If you see blood then you know you hit a vein and must inject again.
    exactly

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbob
    I am new to steroids and i was woundering what should a person use.. I have deca and winstrol . i was wounding what a person should use and how much and when. I am 6'2'' and 205 pounds. I would like to get down to around 190-195. I believe that i am around 13 percent body fat as I can see an outline of my abs. please help

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree....he did that and got nothing...but the plunger was very hard to pull back and got air...???
    No offense, but you have over 200 posts and you don;t know how to aspirate ? come one now.

Thread Information