xplicit is offline Member

Has anyone done just one cycle and stoped with no intention of doing another one ?

I read the whole addiction thread and im goin to take my first shot saturday so i cant comment on that thread. Some one asked if anyone has done jsut oen cycle and it had me thinking too ...has anyone done jsut one cycle and stopped? I would liek to see for my self i am sturborn and i have quit addiction smoking cigreetes, drugs even stopped drinking when i had to for a few months. So i feel i wont make anything a habit and if i need to stop something i can but i havent taken AS yet so i dont know. Just wondering if anyone stopped after the first cycle maybe to show newbies like my self that it doesnt have to be an addiction and you dont need to take it more often then once.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I had one guy, do one cycle and swore off the sause forever. But he did not do the cycle correctly and got gyno really really bad. He had no clue what he was doing. IMO if you do a cycle correctly, eat, train and rest properly, I don't think there are too many folks that will just stop with one.

Yea good point, when i mean one cycle i mean u did it right got nice results and dont have any health problems.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    to me its like the lays potato chip commericals---i just do 1
    i planned on only 1 and have done many since
    its not a physical addiction its a mental---just want to keep getting bigger
    i think the problem is you were small for so many years of your life and got used to the look of it and when got bigger you never really feel huge even though people tell you you are cause so many years at being small--i just never felt big enough but i can tell you now im almost there where i dont want to get any bigger--242 now 250 area soon

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I planned on just one. Then a couple. Now I don't see me stopping anytime soon.

Uconish is offline Member
    Yeah right no one does just one Ive never cycled and I already know that when i cycle one time I gonna end up doing again and again and again I really believe what we do is not a hobby its a lifestyle and the people who dont participate in it dont understand and never will so who cares

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    As a young kid I was always taught Steroids were BAD. That all these evil things happen if you take them, as if you would die the next day.

I do believe people are not properly educated. I have a relative that talked about his steroid use to me. He did it to gain weight for football, and gain weight he did... But he got really fat.

Another buddy of mine did D-bol and winny , and told me that his joints ache so bad some days... years after the roids. Said it was one of the dumbest things he has ever done....Yet another 2 friends of mine blew up on roids then tottaly deflated and looked skinny again. So I always wondered if it was worth it.

After all the propoganda, and actual real life accounts I have experienced - doing steroids didnt even register in my in my mind for a long time. I do believe that the people I knew had no idea what they were doing when they did go on the sauce.

I definately know there are risks involved, but I also know that if im smart about it, i can minimize these and keep a good percentage of what I gain. Only time will tell if more than one cycle is for me......

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Had a friend do two cycles then quit, does that count?

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    my brother did one cycle and that was it. he got decent gains from it too. I originally planned on only doing one cycle, but I see atleast one or two more will be likely. However, i do know that i won't run them back to back, i'll be taking off atleast 6 months before 2nd i hope. i really dont want to be huge though, and everyone is already saying i look huge now! before my cycle that im on now, i weighed a slight 192, with 8% bf. Now I'm at 215 with 9%. I want to be about 230 when im all done growing and just maintaining. I guess how many cycles i do will depend on how much i can keep off this one, and how easily i can still grow on my own.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I did one cycle and quit--but that was one cycle ago...

Ba-dum-ching! But seriously folks...

I don't see me doing many cycles; my goals are pretty basic; I am not into getting competitive, but I can see how easily you can get drawn into doing more and more. The positive feedback you get from people as your physique improves encourages you to do more...

So only one person did one and stop lol thats not a good ratio

Im not saying you should stop or anyone should stop if they see results and still maintain a healthy lifestyle while on it. But by doing repeated cycles it seems to me that i guess u could never really be happy wit ur results casue if u were why do more cycles u kno what i mean.

true i guess if u be smart about what ur doing and dont over do it ull be fine.

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    It is a funny, scary, stupid, wonderful, foolish, amazing, and a response as to what we are and not who we are.

I remember clearly how I just wanted to do one cycle. like "gettingthere" said my friends told me I was big enough and to not do any, but I was not satisfied and since I don't do any other drugs, like my friends do, I figured hey, I don't smoke weed, they do, so why not try AS.

Now I have been training for about 6yrs now and I guess I build muscle pretty quick since I went from 128lbs to 190lbs in those years naturally. And the last two cycles got me up to 235lbs at 5'7,...
    I guess some of us get obsessed or are trying to push the limit ourselves. I admit I never really played sports when I was younger, never no trophies like my friends had, nor did I even get to the Nintendo championships, LOL, but I believe I can test the limit of my physique, beyond what my genetics state, I figure, I can control what I want my body to look like, just as I can control what I put into my mind.

I know I got a little to deep in this thread, I guess it's because I am on a diet, but in essence, One cycle became two and two will become 4 and 4 will become eight and so on and so forth. I just tell my self, no, it is not a hobby, I am not addicted, its a lifestyle.

Peace,
    Spirit

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I thought I was going to be able to do only one cycle. I'm on my second and planning out my 3rd.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ajax

I did one cycle and quit--but that was one cycle ago...

Ba-dum-ching! But seriously folks...

Originally posted by thespiritofaman

I remember clearly how I just wanted to do one cycle. like "gettingthere" said my friends told me I was big enough and to not do any, but I was not satisfied and since I don't do any other drugs, like my friends do, I figured hey, I don't smoke weed, they do, so why not try AS.

Peace,
    Spirit
    Thats the same way of thinking i have. I dotn do drugs i dont drink as much as i use to and i dotn have any other bad habits so i decided AS cant be as bad as what all these other people are puttin into there bodies.

Thread Information