topnotch is offline Member

Critique my first cycle please!!! Suggestions are open!

I am a newbie here. I've read this site for awhile, and just signed up today. I started my first cycle last week was wanting some suggestions just to see what you all think about it. I am 21 years old, lifted for about 8-9 years w/ only about a year off b/c of a broken wrist. I am 5' 10" tall, and fluctuate between 200-210 pounds. I don't know a precise bf% b/c I haven't been tested, but I'm pretty sure i'm between 12-15%. I'm doing a 20 week cycle. My friends I have spoke w/ that have a lot of experience tell me the first one I should go hard b/c it'll be my best gains on one. A lot of people seem to be against a 20 week cycle, but that's why I'm on here to get your opinions.
    Here is what I'm taking.

Week 1-20: 500 Test Cypionate /Week 1 injection per week
    Week 1-20: 300 Deca (I mix test/deca together for a 3cc shot in quad)
    Week 1-6: 30 mg D-bol ED (What is the best way to spread out the 6 tabs through the day?)
    Week 15-20: Winstrol tabs 30 mg ED ( Should I take more or less?)

PCT: Clomid & HCG

I just took my 2nd week injection thursday, so if I should up my dosage on any of it and shorten it a few weeks I can adjust. Just let me know. Thanks

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Forget the Deca , forget the Dbol . 1 compound at time my friend, you have to take it slow.

If you get Gyno, how are you going to know what it's from? If you lose your har, how are you going to what it's from? If your lipids go to shit, how are you going to know what its from? See the point? 1 compound at a time allows you to properly asses that compounds effect on your body.

20 weeks is too long imo, 12 is more like it for a first cycle. Your body can only put on a certain amount of muscle in a given period of time, IMO may gain more from 20 weeks but you will lose it afterwards because a) it's too muh in too short of a time and b) you will be shut down very hard after 20 weeks, having no natural test to aid in your musclar mass maintainance.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Because it is a first cycle running just one (test) or two compounds is more ideal than 4 to see how each one affects you IMO. I think that running it for 20 weeks may also be a little too excessive......bump for others opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas
    Forget the Deca , forget the Dbol . 1 compound at time my friend, you have to take it slow.

If you get Gyno, how are you going to know what it's from? If you lose your har, how are you going to what it's from? If your lipids go to shit, how are you going to know what its from? See the point? 1 compound at a time allows you to properly asses that compounds effect on your body.

20 weeks is too long imo, 12 is more like it for a first cycle. Your body can only put on a certain amount of muscle in a given period of time, IMO may gain more from 20 weeks but you will lose it afterwards because a) it's too muh in too short of a time and b) you will be shut down very hard after 20 weeks, having no natural test to aid in your musclar mass maintainance.
    We said the exact thing so it must be right

Oh, and run HCG During your cycle, not after.

250iu 2x a week is good. Also, split your Test into 2 injection, 250mg 2x a week.

No offense dude, but it doesn't really seem like you know what your doing. Personally, I wouldn't put something into my body if I didn't know what I was doing.

About running different compounds, Deca and Test can both cause gyno - however they cause gyno very differently and require very different methods of treatment. You wo'nt know which one to use because you don't know if it was caused by Test or Deca...know what I mean?

Why split the Test into 2 injection? The half-life of cypionate is between 7-10 days so it shouldn't make a difference. The HCG I was going to run for the last 4 weeks and 4 weeks after

Test is injected twice a week to keep blood levels stable

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    6month cycle?

I'd re access your plan and do more research.

Ok, I understand that. I thought since it was a long lasting test, and that it was a lower dosage that once a week would be fine. Should I split the Deca to twice a week or just the once a week still?

6 month? It will only be 4 1/2 month cycle. What would you suggest? 16 instead?

drop the deca

I count PCT as part of the cycle

I wouldn't have run cyp personally, it's an HRT drug not an bodybuilding drug.

I'd have run Test Prop for 8wks (most ppl normally stop seeing gains after the 8wk mark) with possibly a oral kickstart like Dbol or Anadrol .

Since you've already started it before asking advice I'd just run it for 10-12wks at those dosages.
    30mg/day of Dbol is a waste IMO and I'd leave the Winny for another run.
    Also the HCG isn't necessary if you keep the cycle short.

Oh, sorry. How much of D-bol should I run a day then? I'm just using the winny to harden up a little at the end and nothing more. Why is the HCG not necessary? My normal testosterone will be shutting down anyways.

Hey, I know this is a stupid question, but what do you mean by HRT drug not a bodybuilding drug?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hormone replacement Therapy is what he's talking about...But BBers do you use Cip so maybe he can explain.

Thanks for the answer Bigmax. What is your opinion on my cycle? Unless I'm wrong, what I read about the 4 main Test compounds are all identical except for the fatty acids attached to them for different half-lifes. So what is the difference in taking prop or enanthante or cypionate if the only difference is the amount of time it takes for them to get in your system?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quite honestly...20 weeks is a bit much for 1st timer...I would do the test 10 to 12 weeks with a 4 week kickstart with the dbol ...see how you do on that...Test is test IMO...but I prefer the prop for minimum water...with Enan and cip you will hold more water.

I wanted the cyp for less injections being my first time. For the d-bol how many mg's per week do you suggest? Also, I have 4 vials of the test. So since you say shorten it from 20, should I do more than 500/week or what do you think about that? All the info is really appreciated. Thanks

Bump

Please some more info and advice on cycle from experienced people only.

I think shorter esters are more for BB'ing purposes and from my experience work much better for building muscle tissue considering I'm opposed to longer than 8-10wk cycles.
    In the U.S. Test Cyp is used for HRT/TRT.
    In Europe and other countries Test E is used for HRT/TRT.
    Yes maybe more for convienence of the longer ester but it doesn't make much sense to take a longer ester drug if your purpose of injecting the hormone is to raise your Test levels to a certain level and maintain them as fast as possible. JMO ofcourse.

btw, Ran cyp twice and was very disappointed. I stick with all shorter ester drugs now with much better results.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Short esters are going to get you results quicker and allow you to start to recover earlier, it's up to you .........

Thread Information