mrjingles is offline New Member

WOuld this work?

I was just wondering if it is at all possible to do site injections with deca -durabolin

*for a second cycle

Would this be too early? or would that work to get the same results?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No, it wouldn't work. Site injects are a very hotly debated topic within the BB community, but most agree that any benefits will come only from using fast acting gear such as suspension. IMO, even if they do work, they are really only for competitors who need that last .0001% of perfection. Most of us can get by with glutes, quads, delts, and Pecs.JMO

Smiley619 is offline Member
    dont think so

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjingles
    I was just wondering if it is at all possible to do site injections with deca -durabolin

*for a second cycle

Would this be too early? or would that work to get the same results?
    Unless you're shooting esters ED or EOD most cats don't want to do site injections because of the pain. Bicep shots hurt for a beginner. Calf shots feel like you've got a hot knife sticking out of your calf. Tricep shots are better then biep shots. Trap shots are just uncomfortable. Give it a try if you want. It can't hurt (no pun intended). As for site-enhancment. I wouldn't say either or. If you shoot prop in your biceps and triceps for a period of time, they are going to loked jacked. However, when you stop shooting into those muscles and the oil is metabolized they will in a sense, "deflate". I love the way my arms looked when I was shooting my prop/fina combo! My suggestion is to give it a try. Perhaps start out with the triecps and then the bi's if you want.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Nah... site injections for localized growth are pretty much a myth, except as stated above.

Besides the longer ester in deca would negate any of that anyway.

Thread Information