Spyder is offline Member

Severe back pumps anyone?.

Man this lactic burn in my lower back is getting real bad, i can't walk for more then 3-4minutes without having to sit down and relax, and when i sit down it sitll burns like hell. I don't know how im going to go to work tommorow, it's worse then i make it sound, it is even worse them when i was on dbol . What can i do, or is there anything i can buy to easy this pain because when tomorow comes, at work i am going to be in deep $hit, i cannot afford to take the weekend off. I am currently in my 3rd week of Anadrol /Test C. Can someone also explain what causes this please?

Any help appreaciated, thanks.
    Last edited by Spyder; 02-09-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Man this lactic burn in my lower back is getting real bad, i can't walk for more then 3-4minutes without having to sit down and relax, and when i sit down it sitll burns like hell. I don't know how im going to go to work tommorow, it's worse then i make it sound, it is even worse them when i was on dbol . What can i do, or is there anything i can buy to easy this pain because when tomorow comes, at work i am going to be in deep $hit, i cannot afford to take the weekend off. I am currently in my 3rd week of Anadrol /Test C. Can someone also explain what causes this please?

Dude, I had the exact same thing. It was crazy...this happedned about a year ago and I cannot remember all of what happened. I can say that it did mess up my workouts alot. I could not do squats, deadlifts, Stiff Deads. Standing curls also were a problem. When you have it you almost have to hunch over or sit down to deal with it...man, it sometimes would just hit me during a workout when I was not doing anything that directly involved my lower back...it sucks!

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Dude, I had the exact same thing. It was crazy...this happedned about a year ago and I cannot remember all of what happened. I can say that it did mess up my workouts alot. I could not do squats, deadlifts, Stiff Deads. Standing curls also were a problem. When you have it you almost have to hunch over or sit down to deal with it...man, it sometimes would just hit me during a workout when I was not doing anything that directly involved my lower back...it sucks!
    Yeah it is a problem for my workouts, the worst on deadlifts, im actually thinking of completely cutting them out. It's a shame, i love my deadlifts.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    kidneys .. stop takin the drol till it stops .. also drink some cranberry juice .

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    kidneys .. stop takin the drol till it stops .. also drink some cranberry juice .
    I'm pretty sure it's not the kidneys, the pain are in the lower back muscles, it feels like strong lactic acid. I've had kidney pain on the dbol , this is nothing like kidney pain.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Test will do it everytime.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get them while on tren but when i drink alot of water and nothing else throughout the day they go away.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say lay off the heavy stuff and strengthen your core muscles a bit.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    INDEED

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I don't think they need any strengthening, i currently lift 200kg for reps on deadifts. Would have lifted more if it wasnt for this rediculous pain. I think ill try drinking alot more water

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds more than just a crazy pump... those should go away quickly when relaxed...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i get them while on tren but when i drink alot of water and nothing else throughout the day they go away.
    I've just started getting them from tren so I have upped my water intake, when you say "i drink alot of water and nothing else" do you mean it is best to avoid coffee etc?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I am currently in my 3rd week of Anadrol /Test C. Can someone also explain what causes this please?

Dont jump the gun with anadrol, its probably only your kidneys, nothing to worry about, assuming you still have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy
    Dont jump the gun with anadrol, its probably only your kidneys, nothing to worry about, assuming you still have both.
    Isn't pain indicative of damage being done?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I've just started getting them from tren so I have upped my water intake, when you say "i drink alot of water and nothing else" do you mean it is best to avoid coffee etc?
    yeah pretty much, i use an empty soda bottle and just refill it everytime its empty. i do that through the whole day.

yeah pretty much, i use an empty soda bottle and just refill it everytime its empty. i do that through the whole day.
    The thing is it doesn't realy hurt, I'm only just aware of it but it concerns me that I might be damaging my kidneys.

well water also cleans out ur kidneys!

well water also cleans out ur kidneys!
    Erm, I realise that!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Test will do it everytime.
    I have heard of orals causing this type of thing, but Test as well?

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy
    Haha, yeah i have two but i don't think that takes away the dangers. Well today the pain seems a little worse, still the same lactic sensation in my lower back muscles when i get up to walk. Some of you are saying it's the kidneys while the others are saying it's not, now i'm even more confused, thanks alot guys Well atleast the gains are still rolling in nice, i guess i'll continue as normal, after all theres only 1 week and a half of anadrol left, dunno if i can continue with deadlifts though.

Thread Information