Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

Tight Muscle from Clen? Pump?

When Taking clen , do you get the same muscle pump/tightness that you get when on AS? Just curious. I love that pump/tight feeling.......

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i havent really felt this. clen usually makes me feel like i just drank 25 shots of espresso, plus it can cause muscle cramps for the first week or two of use.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I only get that from Drol....

smithee is offline New Member
    Dont give me any kind of pump, gives me the shakes!!! Also get muscle cramps here and there.

chopin76 is offline New Member
    Muscle cramps and sheakes for me too, but taking it with creatine clen gave me a good pump not as much as AAS but good.

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    I love that pump.......The swelling......It will be the thing i miss most when I go off cycle.......i might try the creatine /clen mix....see how that works. i generally do not like creatine because it gives "bogus" immediate gains.....However, I have the next 3.5 months to experiment naturally.....i will try it.

Goalseeker......Only get the Pump from anadrol ?? Damn.....Do you require large cycles to grow (>750mg test/week)?. Anadrol is harsh!! I do not think I could handle it. I would pop. Another story thoooo.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    Goalseeker......Damn.....Do you require large cycles to grow (>750mg test/week)?. .
    Im on week 2 of 1000/wk test....750/wk deca .....and the drol Im taking at 100/ed right now isnt doing anything....so you might be able to say that..lol

Thread Information