needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

3rd Cycle Critique...

Heres my cycle its set in stone i must of had 1000 cycle ideas in the past few months but i start in 2 weeks :

Test Prop @ 150mg EOD Week 1-3
    Dbol @ 50mg ED Week 1-6
    Test E @ 500mg/Week 1-10
    Deca @ 400mg/Week 1-10

Im also considering adding Tren A @ 75mg for the last 21 days...as im interested to try it and think it may solidify my gains a little more or possibly put me on a few more lbs in the last leg of my cycle...I have no intensions of extending it to 12 weeks before someone says it...

It may seem like alot but excluding the dbol its only 500mg a week test 400mg a week deca...What you think...gud solid mass cycle im hoping for pritty big gains

- Should i forget the tren or give it ago
    Last edited by needbigguns; 02-20-2006 at 04:15 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    1. Run the Test E 1 week longer then the Deca
    2. Leave out the Tren especially if you want to run up until PCT
    3. With these compounds the longer the better but if you're headstrong on 10 weeks then be it.
    4. Proper PCT will solidify gains not Tren
    5. What's your PCT look like?

I have nolva on hand...but its mixed with clomid could i still take it throughout my cycle even with it having clomid in it ?

I am going to take HCG @ 1500 iu's i have 3 HCG shots, whens the best time to take them ?

My PCT will be clomid at :

300mg Week 1
    200mg Week 2
    100mg Week 3

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd kickstart with the Dbol then end/harden with the Prop at the end, last 4-6 weeks.

Anyone else...?

Is my PCT ok ?

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    damn bro the cycle i started yesterday is almost identical to that... only diff is 40mg d-bol ED 8 wks, prop for 7, and TA 100mg ED 6 wks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo extend the cycle for another 2 weeks.
    test 1-12
    deca 1-11
    start the pct 14 days after your last shot of test!
    10 weeks for enanthate and deca is just not long enuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    damn bro the cycle i started yesterday is almost identical to that... only diff is 40mg d-bol ED 8 wks, prop for 7, and TA 100mg ED 6 wks
    lol - well its not really that identical if ur using prop and no deca , with tren @ 100mg ED

Iv heard gains from Dbol near enough stop after week 6, why not upp the dosage to 50mg for 6 weeks instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    imo extend the cycle for another 2 weeks.
    test 1-12
    deca 1-11
    start the pct 14 days after your last shot of test!
    10 weeks for enanthate and deca is just not long enuff!
    Agreed.

With Deca, I'd go 14 weeks.

Well iv finally started today...Just had my first shot of Test Prop @ 150mg

I have 12x 150mg Syringes of Prop which i pre-loaded all night - I will be shooting EOD which gives me 24/27 days worth of Prop in my system depending when it leaves my body from the last shot

Hopefully this will be a sufficient amount of time for my Test E and Deca to kick in...On paper im happy with this cycle - we'l see in the next few weeks how good it really is

Had my first shot of Test E+Deca just now aswell as my Test Prop earlyer...And 50mg of Dbol for the day - my diets been spot iv ate loads and still not finished yet - even finished work a lil earlyer and had an hours nap before the gym...

Iv run out of protein so i wil not have any till friday but im sure 2/3 days will not hurt with no shakes - im still consuming lots through good old fashioned food...

I felt weak as shit today at the gym, iv just started a new training program too, got it off here but iv changed it a little - Im doing Swole'sSquats training prog for my legs as there lacking to f*ck (SwoleSquats! Look here for leg SIZE!)

And this is my other workout without the legs part...
    (Bigkevs Workout Routine....)

Did my chest today it feels as pumped as hell !

Im going to take some pics too this week, then after to show my progress - cant wait

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I have nolva on hand...but its mixed with clomid could i still take it throughout my cycle even with it having clomid in it ?

I am going to take HCG @ 1500 iu's i have 3 HCG shots, whens the best time to take them ?

My PCT will be clomid at :

300mg Week 1
    200mg Week 2
    100mg Week 3
    Isn`t that a bit much clomid?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Never limit your PCT to a time frame, do it until your sex drive come back n full swing. You don't need prop if you're using d-bol, HCG at 1500iu has been shown to desensitize the testes to LH.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Never limit your PCT to a time frame, do it until your sex drive come back n full swing. You don't need prop if you're using d-bol, HCG at 1500iu has been shown to desensitize the testes to LH.

JohnnyB
    The dessensitisation could be reduced/limited when Nolva is used however. I know Nolva has positve effects when combined with HCG, but, I'm not sure of 1500ius of HCG in one shot.

Im under 25...so my theory weather its right or not is that im still young...So im going to make sure i do the best possible PCT i can aswell as HCG so i bounce back from the cycle as quick as possible...I dont want to leave it to chance and end up with lower test levels for the rest of my life...So i belive a good PCT is vital for young juicers...This is just my theory though, iv never read anything to back it up so dont take my word for it

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Im sorry JohnyB can you elaborate on that a little...
    HCG at 1500iu has been shown to desensitize the testes to LH.
    Is currently over my head in terms of knowledge...could you explain that in lamens terms

Any why not run Dbol +Prop together...Yes they can both be used to kickstart...but using them both will help me gain quicker in the first few weeks (Which i need to do before i start my new job in 2 weeks time)

Thread Information