Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue Pit
  • 1 Post By Blue Pit

Thread: How do I keep my gains from Anadrol ?

Blue Pit is offline Junior Member

How do I keep my gains from Anadrol ?

I am about to start a 6 week cycle of A-50 and I need some pointers on how to keep my gains after the cycle is over.I have searched the net alot and have not found any good information.Please help !!!

jokerswild is offline New Member
    Search using the Acronym PCT. You will find a ton a stuff. Many differing views, your head will spin. I just did one that I have found to be the most effective I've ever done and I have Anthony Roberts, AKA "Hooker", to credit. Find his latest on this. I have saved every friggin' gain!!!! I sh$t you not! I put on 15 pounds of muscle and have kept every ounce. I've done about 6 very methodical cycles in my life and this last one was pretty heavy: Test Cyp, D-Bol, Tren and Deca . You have to be wise and and disciplined to not crash. Find that link! It was the latest and most cutting edge of any PCT posts people have suggested. It goes something like: HCG 500iu ED for 3weeks with 1000iu of Vit E and 20mg Aromasin and 40mg Nolva...all ED then in weeks 4,5,6 only do 20mg Nolva. Oh, week four includes Aromasin too. Hope that helps and good luck.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    anadrol only...bad choice..and good luck keeping your gains from anadrol period..look into a test only cycle or test/deca or eq if its your 2nd+ cycle

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    hah
    good luck keeping your gains
    drol only is a bad cycle, you'll lose pounds day by day after you come off

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u can take it for 4 weeks with test for 10 or 12 weeks then pct by this way u can keep most of ur gains

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow is this an Anadrol only cycle? Looks like it but I'd rather ask.......

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Pit
    I am about to start a 6 week cycle of A-50 and I need some pointers on how to keep my gains after the cycle is over.I have searched the net alot and have not found any good information.Please help !!!
    just to help you don't do this(drol only)bad choice +6 week is pretty harsh on the liver...

Bizz

What should I take with the Drol then ?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Pit
    What should I take with the Drol then ?

What are your goals, stats, and cycling experience?

My goal is to get big & keep my gains using any means necessary.I work out hard four days a week and haven't made any good gains.I have taken a cycle of D-Bol and a cycle of Eq and they just didn't work very well for me.I made moderate gains from the D-Bol but not the kind of gains I wanted.
    Exo300 likes this.

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    prop/winny/var

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    So basically, you have done 2 cycles with little or no research. How old are you?

Yes,two cycles.I really have done alot more research on Anadrol than the other two cycles.I am 27.I haven't started my A-50 cycle yet.I want to get more info first.
    Exo300 likes this.

bowie is offline Member
    Anadrol is not the way to go unless your a power lifter, or something of the sort. Go with a test deca cycle for decent keepable gains with a lot less side effects.

Why did you choose anadrol , because you saw somewhere that it gives the most size?
    your best best would be a cycle of Test E and Deca and maybe some Dbol in there. Alot safer and you'll keep your gains

BOBBY D is offline Member
    do some more research & develop a proper cycle. anadrol is not to be used alone as it will shut u down from ur natural test production & its mostly water which will blow u up fast, but as fast as it will blow u up, u will shrink right back down to size. i personally tried anadrol this past cycle for 3 weeks & i couldn't handle the side effects. (extreme nausea). i didn't blow up in size much, but i sure as hell grew stregnth like u wouldn't believe.. another roid that didn't work like i expected.. everyone reacts differently to gear..
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 03-03-2006 at 11:44 AM.

Yes,my homeboy gained 25 pounds in two months taking Anadrol but lost most of it.He is alot lazier than me though.I am dedicated to working out.I am new to this so I dont know what Test E & Deca is.Holla back!

Dude your honestly making yourself sound so bad right now.
    You wanna use a drug like Anadrol , which is for expierenced lifters, mostly power lifters, with alot of knowledge and cycle expierence, when you dont know even know the bread and butter stuff like Test E and Deca .
    My suggestion, as well as what everyone elses should be in this forum is for you to learn a good diet and read read read on AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Dude your honestly making yourself sound so bad right now.
    You wanna use a drug like Anadrol , which is for expierenced lifters, mostly power lifters, with alot of knowledge and cycle expierence, when you dont know even know the bread and butter stuff like Test E and Deca .
    My suggestion, as well as what everyone elses should be in this forum is for you to learn a good diet and read read read on AAS.
    Thanks dude,i'll do that.I appreciate your honesty.

Thread Information