Brazil is offline Member

clen and anti asthma effect

not thinking about its fat burning qualities, of what doesage do you start to take advantage of the bronch effect? Here we have some legal gel 20 mics per ml.. I have ex induced asthma

thanks guys

Brazil is offline Member
    someone?

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    look through previous threads about clen and you'll find your answer. if i remember right (but don't quote me on this), i read in a thread the therapeutic dosage for this stuff is supposed to be 1mcg/1kg bodyweight. it was either that or 1mcg/1lb bodyweight. either way, it's not something i'd personally suggest and i can't guarantee that person was correct in their statement.

why are you even considering clen as an asthma treatment? there are far safer, cheaper, and more effective alternatives out there. i don't understand why you'd be considering using this purely for it's therapeutic effect? something just doesn't seem right here...

another issue though if you're actually thinking of using this at those high of levels is that this is a drug that is supposed to be carefully monitored by a physician when being taken (therapeutically) due to it's potential reactions in people. bp, rhr, body temp, and numerous other things need to be carefully monitored on this when taken at the levels needed for the therapeutic effect.

just so you know, i have asthma as well, and i'm only taking 80mcg of this stuff right now and my asthma isn't bothering me at all on it. but again, i'd strongly suggest against using this as an asthma medication.

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    if i remember right (but don't quote me on this), i read in a thread the therapeutic dosage for this stuff is supposed to be 1mcg/1kg bodyweight. it was either that or 1mcg/1lb bodyweight.
    that was what some were saying for fat loss and cutting, not for just therapeutic. i don't know what the dosage would be, but i'm sure it would be much less.

maybe the person was wrong then, cause i know i remember they had said that the dosages i mentioned above were for therapeutic dosages and they suggested you shouldn't go above 1/2 that when using it for cutting. i know very well many people go above those dosages, but like i said i just don't personally advise it. this stuff aint m&m's like d-bol's!

Brazil is offline Member
    i realize this isnt candy Im thinking off using in my pct and was just wonderin at what level its medical effects were produced. I would also take advantage of its anti catobolic properties, but would look forward to the stimulant effects after all thew test is gone. I will go with the usual pyramid for doseages.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    i realize this isnt candy Im thinking off using in my pct and was just wonderin at what level its medical effects were produced. I would also take advantage of its anti catobolic properties, but would look forward to the stimulant effects after all thew test is gone. I will go with the usual pyramid for doseages.
    well in that case, enjoy. i know i'm playing it on the cautious side, which god knows i don't do with my own body, but i just don't want to give advice that could potentially harm someone, which taking too much of this could unquestionably do.

from all the info i've read, there doesn't seem to be a definitive overdose amount, and some people have claimed to have taken up to 300mcg of this stuff, which i personally think would send me into cardiac arrest saying as on 100mcg, my hands shake like i drank 10 cups of espresso already.

the best advice i can give at this point is to slowly pyramid up like you already stated, continually monitor your bp, rhr, and body temp, and if you experience too many sides, reduce your dose or come off.

Brazil is offline Member
    yeah i took 80 mics on a miss dose a while back and got the shakes woops. But im coming off a cycle of three compounds and realize the dangers of these substances i was more or less curious. ill be using with pct.... i will only take up to 40 mcs 3 times a day max

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you receive any bronchial benefit, only a minute amount would be necessary as a catalyst, very similar to that of Ephedra. However, that’s a definitive “if” because its respiratory effects are so inconsistent.

The only continuity in an examination of this particular Clen property, is that found in its lack of consistency from person to person. This is even noted in the profile:

EXCERPT:
    Performance issues with clen also vary. Some studies show reduced exercise (cardiovascular) performance with clen (9), while some show that clen can alleviate exercise induced asthma (10)!Clearly, this compound will have different effects on different people…
    M.

Brazil is offline Member
    well about that can it be understood that the effects caused were relatize to whether or not you have e-i-asthma?

Thread Information