absolutebob is offline Associate Member

Cycle Review I'm ready to start back up!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Hello to everyone that remembers me. It's been a long time since I've juiced and I need ya'lls advice again.

T-PROP100 days 1-14 .75ml every day
    EQ200 weeks 1-10 1ml once a week
    ENAN250 weeks 1-10 2ml once a week

My source was suggesting to just put both mls of ENAN with the ml of EQ and inject once a week. Do you guys think it would be better to split that up?

Also sorry but I need some advice on PCT. I just picked up the Clomi/Tamox Combo from AR-R . It's Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL & Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL.

If you guys have time please review my cycle and tell me how much and how to use my PCT.

Thanks,
    Absolutebob

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your dose of EQ will yield minimal results, I'd bump it to 2mL/wk...and yes, you can shoot the EQ and test E in the same shot.
    I would then do your EQ and test E shots 2x weekly.

You might want to run this one out a little longer than 10 weeks with the EQ in there too.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

xaviercory is offline Junior Member
    hey dude im a newbie too this, but from what i can tell you is that the pro's are going to thrash this cycle what your stats like age,weight,height,bf% and how long have you been training?The EQ should be atleast 400mg a week and the test should be higher plus too see any results you have to do EQ atleast 12weeks and run test 2 weeks longer but like i said im also new so listen to what the pros have to say

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviercory
    hey dude im a newbie too this, but from what i can tell you is that the pro's are going to thrash this cycle what your stats like age,weight,height,bf% and how long have you been training?The EQ should be atleast 400mg a week and the test should be higher plus too see any results you have to do EQ atleast 12weeks and run test 2 weeks longer but like i said im also new so listen to what the pros have to say
    IMO eq should be ran a minimum of 600mg/wk for at least 12 weeks to see full results, and test doesnt have to be higher than eq for example

test e 500mg/wk
    eq 600mg/wk

that would be fine, test does not always have to be a higher dosage than all other aas in a cycle

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Hello to everyone that remembers me. It's been a long time since I've juiced and I need ya'lls advice again.

My source was suggesting to just put both mls of ENAN with the ml of EQ and inject once a week. Do you guys think it would be better to split that up?

Also sorry but I need some advice on PCT. I just picked up the Clomi/Tamox Combo from AR-R . It's Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL & Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL.

If you guys have time please review my cycle and tell me how much and how to use my PCT.

Thanks,
    Absolutebob
    up the eq dosage to 600mg/wk test e dosage is good, also you probably want to run the cycle longer than 10 weeks, because of the eq in there

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob

Thanks,
    Absolutebob
    So you guys are saying that i should change it to.....

T-PROP100**days 1-14**.75ml every day**Is T-Prop good or should I bump it up to 1ml

EQ200**weeks 1-12**2ml once a week**400mg total per week or is 600 required

ENAN250**weeks 1-14**2ml once a week**500mg total per week

If you think I should lower anything please let me know. My diet and weight is right but I haven't done a cycle in over a year. Do you think this would be good.

Also can you please give me some advice on how to do my PCT since it's been so long I've sort of forgotten. I just remembered what to get but not how much to take and how often.

I'm thinking I can get a good 15-20lbs. off this cycle what do you guys think.

If I could get some VETS to chime in that would be great cause I know we use to have some really good ones on this site back in the day.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    eq should be ran 1 week less then test .... *not 2*.. pct starts 3 weeks after last eq shot... so test e wk 1-14 eq wk 1-13

if those are the dosages you want to do then
    mon 250mg test 200mg eq in the same pin..... and same on thursday....

and for pct.. take a look in the pct area... there are a lot of different opinions when it comes to this ... when i came off i did....

day 1-2 300mg clomid
    3-11 150mg
    12-21 50 mg
    i ran tribulus in it as well.... 2000g i think it was..

and it worked great for me... others may have diff opinion but that worked for me..

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    why do you onlywant to do prop for 14 days????.. id say atleast go wks 1-4 so your ending your prop when ur ENAN is kicking in .... and 75mg is good.... 50 mg would even be ok since your doing it ed

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^I agree...run the prop out 4 weeks rather than 2. this will keep test levels much more stable as you await the test E to begin it's release.

-ShrpSkn

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i not a fan of that cycle but oh well

Thread Information