Thread: Am I dying....

FaTbAcK is offline Banned

Am I dying....

Bro's I know it has been discussed a trillion times, but I really never knew what everyone was talking about until I am actually experiencing it. Sus flu is a whore!!! How long does this shit last for?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    On me usually 3 days but the first if by far the worst.

...it will all be worth it....right......

yeah it will. I know most dislike sus for this reason but the gains that I get off of it are much better than with cyp and I retain more of them.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    im gettinready to start my first cycle which includes omna,but i was wondering if you could prevent sus flu ? and what do you do abt it when you do get it? do you maintain your injects schedule? this is a good topic for me before i begin. thx fat back!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    never got i from sust, got it from tren /suspension though, sick for about 3-4 days or until injection site pain went away

Well there is really nothing you can do to prevent it. The only thing that helps a little is if you mix it with something else like deca or eq. It doesn't prevent it but it seems to be less harsh to me. The only thing to do is rest for a day. I usually try and do my sus inj the day before my off day that way I don't lose a workout. Definetly maintain your schedule you have to keep the levels constant.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    solid info. jrob ,just want to do things right.the only way ive found is to ressearch.maybe i should consider deca mix for my first cycle which is omna,d-bol,and anti ests.prevention is where its at bro.noone wants to be sick! -----------inertia

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I get flu like symptoms anytime i run high levels of test in a short time span. Try to stay hydrated and force feed yourself on schedule. Im going through it right now since i just started my cycle . I took a gram of ALA earlier this morning and im feelin better

True, psycoswole. It is much better today, actually I tool 3 aleve and worked out for about an 1 1/2 and I immediately felt better, broke the fever. I had about a 100 fever and real achy. The soreness is gone from the injection site and the achiness is very slight.

And BTW, I am on 500 wk sus

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    someone told me that if you do not get any flu symptoms then the dose is too low for you. I have been on 500 per week for 3 weeks now and I have no ill side effects other than a little acne. Tell me that that is bullshit like I think it is. I weigh 195, so that dose should be plenty right?

I weigh 225, and it made me sick as a dog...but people react in different ways brother

roch is offline Member
    zeeb93

I didn't get sus flu either and I've gained 7 lbs in three weeks. Whoever told you that might have been thinking out loud...

Roch

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    that's what I figured, but this is the first time I have done sust, so wanted to double check. Thanks guys!

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, get yourself a shit load of vitamin C and eat a few of those a couple times a day. Drink maby 2 gallons of water if you can and that shit will be gone in a day to 2 at the most.

Works everytime.

Good luck bro!

T

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    I had it for about a week and a half then woke up one day and it was gone. Don't worry it will pass.

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    If you have it bad get some antibiotics. Take them for a week or so. Get a lot of rest. no alcohol!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    FaTbAcK, you wouldn't be using TT Testonon by any chance, would you?

Thread Information