Thread: clen and t3

xaviercory is offline Junior Member

clen and t3

hey guys im trying to get my bf% down from 20% to 10% and i wan to start using clen but what is t3 and should they be run together.Also how many bottles should i get.I'm 26 6'0 200lbs and been in training now 3 years.I also do cardio of 20 min on stair master and 30 on the treadmill.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviercory
    hey guys im trying to get my bf% down from 20% to 10% and i wan to start using clen but what is t3 and should they be run together.Also how many bottles should i get.I'm 26 6'0 200lbs and been in training now 3 years.I also do cardio of 20 min on stair master and 30 on the treadmill.
    i would first get your diet in check before doing anything

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    t3 is serious stuff. diet and cardio b4 anything. if u don't even know what it is u shouldn't be even thinkning about it

i come up here for help and you guys slander the hell out of me.Ive read the post from beast and he said he lost a 100lbs plus hydroxycut give me a nausea and a upset stomach

and what got me this size was that bullshit sus and not having enough knowledge on AI's , but now im trying to clear board and start fresh before i start another cycle so is the clen good for this use

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    First off, they are not slandering. At least twice a week someone comes on and asks pretty much the same question.

Secondly, the point is this, if you dont know what it is, do research. In doing so, you will find out how serious T3 is and you will know why the research was important.

But as far as using each of these, diet and cardio is where the base is and adding these 2 compounds (PROPERLY) will be help in trimming down.

thanks alot.I just get frustrated because im trying to get educated and get myself back on track.I'm not one of those guys who goes to the local GNC and ask what's the easiest way to get jacked for the summer.And lately I've been busting my balls.Last March I tried sus 250 at 250mgs for about 8 weeks then i bumped it up to 500 for 6 weeks and i gain 32lbs it took me from 200lbs to 232lbs and i didnt like the chipmunk cheeks or being that big now i want to just be trim and cut i already have a stocky build.I work out 5 times a week with some session last about 1 hour to almost 2 with the cardio and ive brought my weight down to 204.I'm trying to shed the fat around my belly which the sus brought on so can the clen help me in aiding this fat loss?Plus the way i royaly **** up that cycle i want to get my bf% real low before i try this EQ and test E cycle thats just sitting on the shelf and its killing me cause im ready to start poking today.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Clen works great. It is strong stuff so do the research. But if you take it properly and diet than it can work wonders.

judostar is offline Junior Member
    im looking into taking t3 and what i have come up with is that it is a very strong thyroid drug the perscription grade is called l-t4 (its some kind of thyroxin compound) it is serious stuff from what i can gather read up on it thats what im doing and im pretty much in the same boat you are i gained bf while on cycle and now im wondering if i will be stage ready in the summer

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judostar
    im looking into taking t3 and what i have come up with is that it is a very strong thyroid drug the perscription grade is called l-t4 (its some kind of thyroxin compound) it is serious stuff from what i can gather read up on it thats what im doing and im pretty much in the same boat you are i gained bf while on cycle and now im wondering if i will be stage ready in the summer
    t3 and t4 are two totally different things. its also not as strong as most of you assume.

judostar is offline Junior Member
    it still strong enough to mess up your thyroid if you mess up how much you take.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviercory
    hey guys im trying to get my bf% down from 20% to 10% and i wan to start using clen but what is t3and should they be run together.Also how many bottles should i get.I'm 26 6'0 200lbs and been in training now 3 years.I also do cardio of 20 min on stair master and 30 on the treadmill.
    'T3' is Thyroid hormone three or the third type of hormone your thyroid gland produces.

Though they can technically be run together (that is without contraindications), however, it's not advised. Here's why:

1. Clen has, for lack of a better term anti-aas properties, and is consequently not recommended during cycle, though many do so. It can be run before or after cycle, once the user is familiar with protocol, and is even advised during PCT due to its anti-catabolic properties.
    2. Whereas, T3 is indiscriminant. This means that it will burn energy from any source (fat or muscle). Thus, it shouldn't be used off cycle because you could lose valuable muscle, which would result in a less efficient metabolism (fat-burning).

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 12-01-2006 at 06:01 PM.

Thread Information