Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Trouble Breathing

Synergize is offline New Member

Trouble Breathing

About 3 1/2 weeks into an anavar cycle, I had been running it at 40mg ed. Pretty happy with my gains for the first 2-3 weeks I counted out my pills and had a little extra so I upped my dosage to 50mg ed for the past few days. My libido has been insane and the other night my girlfriend and I had sex a few times and than I fell asleep. The next day I woke up I was really tired all day and sort of got this feeling like I couldn't catch my breathe it was hard for me to yawn even but only really bothers me if I focus on it. Well that same night I was up a few times with an increased heart rate and a feeling of not getting enough oxygen I had to watch TV and fall asleep in order to keep my mind off it. Not quite sure what the issue is here, Im going to drink more water and keep resting, should I stop taking the anavar and start my clomid pct now or just lower my dosages? Still not sure if this is sex related, anavar related, or quite frankly I bust my ass in the gym, could I be overtraining? Has anybody else had this problem?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't run var without test anyway, so best bet would be to stop the var, PCT clomid & nolva

im stopping the var. clomid pct 50/50/50/50

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    PCT
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    your numbers seem to be quite dramatic for a 3 1/2 week Anavar only cycle... i would do this
    Clomid@50,50,50,50
    Nolva@40,20,20,20
    Honestly i don't even think you need the 4th week pct if you don't want too...

OP how many var pills do u have left? You should invest in a var test kit to see if ur really running var and not winny...

all i have is clomid on hand just took 50mg and will continue to do so for 3 weeks. i have like 40-50 var pills left. i thought my source was good but maybe what im dealing with something other than anavar . been on for 30 days ive gained half an inch on my arms, lost a little body fat, shoulders and chest looking better, and suprisingly i think my legs grew a bit also and I didn't even train them. only side affects were that i could feel a difference in the pumps, my appetite was weakened, and a mild strength increase and some hardness of the muscle. its not until now that ive seen some vascularity improvement, night sweats, feeling of not getting enough oxygen. just took some tylenol and i am sitting up its helping a bit.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergize View Post
    all i have is clomid on hand just took 50mg and will continue to do so for 3 weeks. i have like 40-50 var pills left. i thought my source was good but maybe what im dealing with something other than anavar. been on for 30 days ive gained half an inch on my arms, lost a little body fat, shoulders and chest looking better, and suprisingly i think my legs grew a bit also and I didn't even train them. only side affects were that i could feel a difference in the pumps, my appetite was weakened, and a mild strength increase and some hardness of the muscle. its not until now that ive seen some vascularity improvement, night sweats, feeling of not getting enough oxygen. just took some tylenol and i am sitting up its helping a bit.
    Besides taking var alone.....why aren't u training legs??????

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Besides taking var alone.....why aren't u training legs??????
    I had injured my knee and genetically I have always had long muscular legs. seemed like a waste on cycle to train for what I already had my upper body needed the most work and i would say it payed off to a certain degree

I had injured my knee and genetically I have always had long muscular legs. seemed like a waste on cycle to train for what I already had my upper body needed the most work and i would say it payed off to a certain degree
    Bro u are kidding right?! Ur legs release the most gh in ur body which helps the whole body grow... U kind of wasted that cycle by not training legs once a week...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Always train all body parts regardless of what's bigger and not... Therefore you won't grow unevenly/and also keeps your body symmetrical(one doesn't want to make gains unevenly)! Legs give your body all round more strength anyway(on your bench for your core etc)... Though u say u have strong legs genetically they aren't gonna reach full potential by neglecting them or any other body part for that matter... Good luck and hope ya find out what the problem was.... But like stated above you should always gave a test base when runnin any kind of AAS!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    OP how many var pills do u have left? You should invest in a var test kit to see if ur really running var and not winny...
    Hey bro, just wonderin about that test kit you mentioned... Any advice on where to look?? Or I guess I could google it... Very interesting... And I just saw your post about legs after I posted basically the same saying your legs helps your whole body grow(ie; bench core back - everything basically...lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ...unless the var was something else?

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Bro u are kidding right?! Ur legs release the most gh in ur body which helps the whole body grow... U kind of wasted that cycle by not training legs once a week...
    honestly never knew training your legs would help grow your upper body as well. i also need to get going on some cardio as well. wasn't really a cycle tbh just seeing how my body will respond to it and it did poorly... my real cycle is test e, dbol , adex, clomid, and maybe proviron throughout? thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ...unless the var was something else?
    idk im pretty sure it was var im just reacting bad to it. any thoughts on what else it could of been? any other AAS known for heartburn, increased heart rate, and unable to catch breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey bro, just wonderin about that test kit you mentioned... Any advice on where to look?? Or I guess I could google it... Very interesting... And I just saw your post about legs after I posted basically the same saying your legs helps your whole body grow(ie; bench core back - everything basically...lol
    Google the words "anavar test kit" its labmax

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks tice1212... Much appreciated!!
    tice1212 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    honestly never knew training your legs would help grow your upper body as well. i also need to get going on some cardio as well. wasn't really a cycle tbh just seeing how my body will respond to it and it did poorly... my real cycle is test e, dbol, adex, clomid, and maybe proviron throughout? thoughts?
    From what I've heard Proviron is an outdated drug to be used when there are others w/much less sides(hair falling out, etc) but I've never used... Another member want to elaborate on this? As I don't know to much about it except people have used it for libido issues but tadadafil is much more safe, and better for your prostate and HR...

Thread Information