noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Letro/Femera????

Just about to start the new years cycle in two weeks and am using letro for the first time, here are a couple of questions....

I am cycling for 16 weeks, is it ok to run the whole way through for prevention and rehabilitation of my existing gyno?

Is 0.625mg every day ok? (2.5mg tab devided into 4)

Should i start a week before to prevent the oncoming of any gyno?

NODDY!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    Just about to start the new years cycle in two weeks and am using letro for the first time, here are a couple of questions....

I am cycling for 16 weeks, is it ok to run the whole way through for prevention and rehabilitation of my existing gyno?

Is 0.625mg every day ok? (2.5mg tab devided into 4)

Should i start a week before to prevent the oncoming of any gyno?

NODDY!!
    Start the letro minimum 20 days before the cycle imo, it could take a full months before the drug builds up to stable levels in the bloodstream.

I also have the 2.5mg tabs, and I take half a tab ed 1.25mg, it works greate. Most people says thats to high of a dose but i dunno.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I have used .5mg letro and have seen good results. So .625 mg ed should be good.

frank12391 is offline Member
    I did 2.5mg ed in my p.c.t for gyno. left it very late. 4 weeks in and my chest looked 100% better and it gave me a nice dry look.

But if you already have some gyno then you should be on 2.5mg until it clears up before you start cycling then .5 throughout the cycle and p.c.t

I had existing gyno, and used 2.5 mg ED and it did nothing for my gyno.

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys sounds very promising, i will get on it straight away! Have only ever heard good things about it! And for my existing gyno it is not visible or sore but i know it sits dormant just waiting for the next time i get on gear then it fires up again. I have always used nolva to combat it but it imidiatly inhibits gains when introduced! Does anyone else get this?

Noddy

Thread Information