hammerhead is offline Member

Question planning my next cycle ... tren - is it in?

First let me give a little background on myself: i'm over 40. I started juicing in my early 30's. I've done about 2 mass cycles a year since. I do deca /sus/d-bol or enan/equip either one with test at 500, deca at 400 and equipoise at 500 mg/week for 12-15 week cycles. I'm naturally very skinny. All my cycles have been focused on gaining as much mass as I possibly can. I've never even thought about a cutting cycle. I focus on mass and my gains are always rather lean. I have good definition no matter what I eat or what juice I use. The test seems to be what does all the good for me. My last few cycles weren't all that good so i'm quite sure i'm ready to move the test up to 750 and move the deca up a little too. Since i'm over 40 i'm a little worried about juicing. Maybe I should go easy on it? I don't know. I'm skinny as hell once again and i'm ready to do another mass cycle. My objective for this cycle is to gain as much mass as I reasonably can in one cycle. I've never done tren . I've always wondered what it would be like or what it would do for me but i've always been scared of it because it seems to be quite toxic.

My current plan for this cycle is:
    wk 1-13 test enan. 750m/wk
    wk 1-13 deca 500 mg/wk
    wk 1,2,3 d-bol 50,35,20 mg/day

i'll add the usual PCT to the end and take proviron throughout. What i'm wondering is: should I toss in tren to weeks 9-12 - about 75mg/eod or 100mg/eod to add extra mass? I've seen many people use tren for cutting cycles but I don't see it used much just to add extra mass to a mass cycle. Why not? Wouldn't something as powerful as tren add mass quickly? In a calorie-surplus situation it seems like i'd gain strength very quickly and a lot of mass along with it using tren on top of the test and deca. But - I have to wonder why I never see tren in mass cycles. Everyone tosses in win/tren to weeks 9-13 or so to clean up the gains they've made. I guess that's what i'm talking about althogh I don't really need to clean up my gains just add to them substantially.
    If I do go with the tren then how much should I take? for how long? Remember, i'm naturally skinny as hell - skinny as hell now - i've done over a dozen cycles in my life and i'm over 40. All included - I need a mass cycle that works for me. Tren - is it in?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What do you mean by "skinny as hell" what are you stats ?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^bump to that

i'm 6' tall and weigh in around 165 lbs. i've been up to 190 before on my earliest cycles. i was down to 150 a year ago but I did a short cycle of test 500 mg/wk and got back 25 lbs - kept 15 lbs of it. I still cannot wear most of the clothes I own because i'm too skinny to wear them.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your diet and training consistancy sucks ass....work on those two first and try and hold 190 for a bit again.

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead
    i'm 6' tall and weigh in around 165 lbs. i've been up to 190 before on my earliest cycles. i was down to 150 a year ago but I did a short cycle of test 500 mg/wk and got back 25 lbs - kept 15 lbs of it. I still cannot wear most of the clothes I own because i'm too skinny to wear them.
    so you started using AS around your 30's doing about 2 mass cycle's a year and now over 40 @ 165lbs ?

Unless i'm missing something this doesn't add up....

What does your diet look like?

I weighed about 145 before I ever did juice. I'm telling you i'm naturally skinny as hell. I'm a hard gainer. If I stop working out I lose fast.

I stopped working out for about 2 years. I hit an age where I was suffering from injuries half the time and the gains were almost impossible to make without juice - so I just quit for a while.

I'm getting back into it now. After losing all that weight and feeling old as hell i've decided I want to do a mass cycle and get back into it again. Basically i've changed my mind - i'm not too old for this.

That's why i'm so skinny after having juiced so many times. I've been out of it for 2 years and I have the genetics of a telephone pole.

I just want to know what everyone thinks about tren in a mass cycle. I've done the deca /enanthate /d-bol thing many many times. I know I can pack back on 25 lbs on that and keep 15 of it. But i've never tried tren. I'm wondering if tren is something I could get more gains with.

I'm afraid that the tren will only give me a burst in strength - possibly leading me to injure myself again - strength that fades away after the cycle is over. Is tren good at adding mass that you keep?

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    www.fitday.com is a great tool for hardgainers. If you are eating 4000-5000 real cals a day and not gaining, go to a doctor, something is wrong with you.

It is not hard to gain. Eat, lift, rest. Adding several mass cycles to that mix for a couple of years and you should be well over 200lbs, I don't care if Starvin Marvin is in your gene pool.

Something may be wrong with your diet and/or program. Your plan of over 1500mg of gear a week is not a good move, never mind adding tren to the mix.

Not trying to break your balls, but if you eat, lift, rest and juice, you gain.

Good luck.

Bluesman

Thread Information