natelew is offline New Member

Cycle for Endomorphs????

I'm considering a cycle here in about the next 6 months to a year, i'm 20 y.o. endomorph, 5'10 209 lbs, 25% bf, (never done a cycle before only Lg's Methyl-1D which isnt a steroid ) I was going to do your standard beginner cycle of 12 test e(b/c you hold less water than cypionate ) with a 4 week dianabol kick start and run anavar the last 5 weeks of it to harden up a little, 1 have 1 of two routes I can take: route 1. try and get down to as little body fat as possible within 6 months or so (with clean diet and maybe the help of an ECA stack or a ephedra free fat burner such as man scorch). or route 2: start my cycle with my body fat % using a steroid that would make me gain less body fat (from what I heard the dbol I was going to kickstart it with will load me up with body fat) but then I would miss out on gaining maximum muscle b/c I would have to take something that gives me less body fat as well. Which route should I take??? And what's a sgood steroid for endomorph thats never used before and wants to gain maximum muscle mass. (please dont say clen b/c that is not for beginners and it leaves scar tissue around your heart which could lead to a stroke)

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Hows your diet? Try some t3...don't even worry about muscle loss, you can get it back. Run! RUN! RUN!

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    1 then 2....

T3 is worse than clen is, it can mess up your thyroid and make you become dependent, keep in mind i've never done a cycle before

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just clean up the diet and try to lose some bf man. I say get the cycling idea out of your head until you cut some fat and add some decent lean mass then consider the cycle when you are a little more ready.

good luck!

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlew62
    I'm considering a cycle here in about the next 6 months to a year, i'm 20 y.o. endomorph, 5'10 209 lbs, 25% bf, (never done a cycle before only Lg's Methyl-1D which isnt a steroid ) I was going to do your standard beginner cycle of 12 test e(b/c you hold less water than cypionate ) with a 4 week dianabol kick start and run anavar the last 5 weeks of it to harden up a little, 1 have 1 of two routes I can take: route 1. try and get down to as little body fat as possible within 6 months or so (with clean diet and maybe the help of an ECA stack or a ephedra free fat burner such as man scorch). or route 2: start my cycle with my body fat % using a steroid that would make me gain less body fat (from what I heard the dbol I was going to kickstart it with will load me up with body fat) but then I would miss out on gaining maximum muscle b/c I would have to take something that gives me less body fat as well. Which route should I take??? And what's a sgood steroid for endomorph thats never used before and wants to gain maximum muscle mass. (please dont say clen b/c that is not for beginners and it leaves scar tissue around your heart which could lead to a stroke)

i would tell you to work on your diet. if you cant get around 15% naturally, then you lack the discipline necessary to get anything out of gear.

try not to think of it as a diet, but more like the way you need to be eating to produce an environment inside your body conducive to gaining muscle, burning fat, and being healthy. your only 20 years old and at 25% you're body is not conducive to these things.

i would tell you to check out the diet forum and learn how to eat correctly.

the other thing is if it is your first cycle you should just run test. theres really no reason to run all of those other compounds in a first cycle. a person who has not cycled will have tremendous gains on test alone.

you can use an eca stack to try and cut down but if you look at it as a means to do so while maintaining your current diet, you will fail. no real need to mess with clen or t3. save the chemicals for now.

what is your training history?

sorry if that sounded patronizing or negative. its cool that youve had the wearwithall to come on here and ask for help, i dont mean to be anthing but helpful...i just dont want to see someone jump into gear assuming its a quick fix.

thanks for yourt help armbar 83, I've been working out for about 5-6 yrs. now, but not really hard into it until about a year ag, I try to cut my carbs, but i ended up felling really weak, and pefromed bad in school, so now i'm trying to keep my calories around 1700calories a day, below my maintanence calories, and I just now started a log on fitday.com so I can track my nutrition better, and I actually started running in the morning for 20 min. (usually end up going about 23 or so) on an empty stomach, using different intensity levels and dropping back down to my starting point, like body for life suggests, what do you think about the ketogenics diet? I have just recently started researching that

thats really low for calories

what i would encourage you to do is decide what weight you want to be with a low body fat, and use that to determine how many calories you need per day.

at 5'10 175 youll need about 2400 calories a day if your moderately active, according to
    http://www.shapefit.com/dailycalorie-calc.html

so use that. if you eat 2400 clean calories a day you will steadily lose weight.

try not to lose weight rapidly. if its consistent and slow you will be healthier and feel better. rapid cycling weight loss will do nothing but make you feel crappy and want to give up on your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by mattlew62
    thanks for yourt help armbar 83, I've been working out for about 5-6 yrs. now, but not really hard into it until about a year ago, I try to cut my carbs, but i ended up felling really weak, and pefromed bad in school, so now i'm trying to keep my calories around 1700calories a day, below my maintanence calories, and I just now started a log on fitday.com so I can track my nutrition better, and I actually started running in the morning for 20 min. (usually end up going about 23 or so) on an empty stomach, using different intensity levels and dropping back down to my starting point, like body for life suggests, what do you think about the ketogenics diet? I have just recently started researching that

thats cool youve started a log, this will help greatly with eating cleaner because you know youll have to fess up for it later in your log.

to maintain muscle tissue, instead of running in the morning, walk the same distance. the body burns an equal number of calories whether you walk or run that distance. the difference is the time it takes, and where the energy comes from. if you run, the body uses carbs as its primary energy source and potentially protein from existing muscle mass. if you walk briskly the body eats up fat for the energy. by briskly i mean, if you can sing a song while walking it is not intense enough. however, if you are huffing and puffing, and cannot converse with someone it is too intense.

i would stay away from anything with the word diet attached to it. im not sure what ketogenic diets are specifically but im assuming it requires an individual to be carb depleted and taking in high quantities of fat puting you in ketosis. this is not good. your body needs moderate amounts of sugar as well as fats. eat balanced low calorie CLEAN meals and you will lose weight. a good way to think about food is what can i eat that will provide me with the most nutrients per calorie in a food. eating fat all day doesnt do this. low carb high fat diets are good for obese people because they will lose weight fast. you arnt obese and like you said earlier from personal experience, when you cut carbs you feel like crap.

honestly, go check out the diet forum. its super helpful and you can get examples of the kinds of foods you should be eating. lots of veggies, fruits, lean meats, beans, whole grains, sweet potatos, ect. avoid anything in a box or processed. eat like you live in the wilderness

good luck!!

Thread Information