Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

Angry Help....Lumps under arms....

Ok guys, I am into my 4th week of cycle. test and eq. notice a lump under my left arm pit last week, it was sore, it was about as big as a small marble. it seemed to subside alittle. Now i got one coming under my right arm sore, just noticed it.......any info you can give me would be great... I have slight gyno problems but they seem to be under controll.. Would the vitex that I took before have anything to do with this? Do you think I need to detox my system? Please advise,,, and thanks again

Seya

bump it up.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    You may want to see a doctor. Lymph nodes are found in your armpit. Are you experiencing any night sweats? Slight fever? Having a hard time putting on weight? Loss of energy?

Probably is nothing but you should get it checked out.

not yet, I was thinking my body is under alot of stress right now... I was going to try to detox my system, buy I dont know if that will help...

hey, I noticed I only had one larger lump under the left arm and two smaller ones under the right, there is only one node under each arm right? it feels like a fatty globular tissue, but it is sore, the one thats is a week old barley is sore anymore. maybe some gyno?? or maybe just......??????????????????/

nycman is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Rubherchicken
    ...there is only one node under each arm right? ...
    Wrong. There are multiple nodes under each arm pit.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    bro i had those pains before the same as you're describing. I just rested from the gym for a few days and it went away

ok, I am feeling alittle better, but that is still some freaky $#@!

Thanks for your input

Seya

Keep us posted.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I took the first shot of my second cycle last week and the same thing happened. I looked it up on the net and freaked when I saw the possibilities. It went away in 2 days. wheeeew !

thate is offline New Member
    I had the same thing about a month ago. I was working outside and doing some weeding without a shirt on. That night I had a huge lump under my right armpit very sore, I thought it was just a spider bite. Now just this week I have a much smaller bump under my left armpit but didn't do any work outside. I would like to know what in the hell would cause this too. I have been off cycle for over two months now.

Again, any lumps you might want to have checked out. Especially if you have a slight fever, fatigue, night sweats.

Prot is offline Banned
    fatty lumps(lipomas) are protrusions through the muscle sheath. This can occur because of tearing or straining. I got one from heavy one dumbell pullovers across a bench. Muscle stretches and fat pops through. Had to be surgically removed but was not a problem. This is a possibility if it remains.

they are getting very small and not sore nearly as much.... I had a really heavy chest workout prior to this happening, that is a possibility, did you feel anything when you got those tears? I thought I did but I thought it was just my joints cracking..... I have none of the other symptoms the others have posted, so maybe that is what happened,,, That Day I went heavier and longer than ever before in my life...

Could be

Thanks Bro

Seya

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    just an idea, maybe wrong but might apply to some

maybe acne, sists or whatever, i hat a sist in my right armpit when i was 14, doctor just told me to leave it alone and it owuld go away, it went away in a few days, painful though.

del

I lifted chest today, ended up last set of 4, got 5 reps at 120 dumbells, left side got irritated and swollen, left side is gone....I think it might be due to the sudden weight increase in my workout, three weeks ago I could barley push 60's......

Seya

Thread Information