Thread: Cyponate

Chenko is offline Junior Member

Question Cyponate

Hey guys I'm thinking of doing my second cycle in the last 2 years. I did Test Enanthate in 2005 got some good results but like you all know it was my first cycle and they can always go better. I have access to some cyponate, HCG , and clomid for my post cycle. Arimidex during. I've been told that Cyp is pretty much the same as Enanthate. Is that true? Will run about 500/wk for 10-12 wks, inject monday/thursday. Also any thoughts on what sort of gains I can expect from cyp? My stats are 30years old, 213lbs with good strength. Oh if I spelled anything wrong I really dont care lol.

Also I've been told that if I use arimidex during the cycle then the clomid will not make me turn into a bitch during post. Yes? NO?

Wow good support so far. So no one has anything to say at all.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    i read that test cyp is less painfull to inject than test ena

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Cypionate is a long lasting ester, so it's harder to control but better for bulking. I would ditch the cypionate and go with Equipoise . Side effects are harder to control b/c you reach a steady point in about 12 days and stays for over 3 weeks. Here read this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cattestc.htm

Yeah but Cypionate is the same as Enanthate pretty much and I've done Enanthate and really didnt have any side effects to worry about. Would be different if I wasn't wanting to go 10 weeks with needles but thats not a problem. I dont mind injecting but not sure I want to inject ED or EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by vein5
    Cypionate is a long lasting ester, so it's harder to control but better for bulking. I would ditch the cypionate and go with Equipoise . Side effects are harder to control b/c you reach a steady point in about 12 days and stays for over 3 weeks. Here read this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cattestc.htm

so your advising him take eq only instead of cyp.i think you should do more research.lol.

equipose has a high probability of suppressing endogenous testosterone and we all know what happens then,if you wanna take that risk fine but in my opinion stick with a test everytime.theres not a million miles between cyp and enan so either will serve your purpose.only my opinion,but just do a search and you will get more detailed info

Thread Information