tadpoleboyy is offline Member

blood all over...

um yea i just did an injection, aspirated, got air. It hurt the whole time i put it in tho, usually it just hurts to break the skin. I even warmed up my sauce b4, and injected slowly. BUt as soon as i pulled out, blood just started oozing out all down my arm all over. This has never happened to me b4, is this normal? It was a decent amount of blood too, not jsut a few drop, enoguh to soak a kleenex or two. what the hell ?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    um yea i just did an injection, aspirated, got air. It hurt the whole time i put it in tho, usually it just hurts to break the skin. I even warmed up my sauce b4, and injected slowly. BUt as soon as i pulled out, blood just started oozing out all down my arm all over. This has never happened to me b4, is this normal? It was a decent amount of blood too, not jsut a few drop, enoguh to soak a kleenex or two. what the hell ?
    You shot in your delt correct? I'm guessing you were really tense during your injection, that would explain the pain while inserting the pin. Ive heard of this happening before, it doesn't sound like you hit a vein or anything obviously. Is there any pain or discomfort or extended bleeding now? I don't think its anything to worry about, I've heard of people shooting and having blood shoot right out after pulling the pin. I think you'll be okay.

nah i wasnt tense or anything, just chillin. And i wasnt even as shakey as i normally am since im pretty tired. But it hurt the whole time it went in, like i wast stickin something i shudnt have. Right as i pulled out it squirted, starting bleeding out n dripping all over the floor n shit. I dont feel sick or ill, but there is a little bump where i injected that isnt normally there, i guessing its blood under my skin. Maybe i just peiced a vein? ne way, i just massaged it like normal my hands are covered in blood, delt is a little more sore than normal, but nothing bad. pretty rowdy stuff... wouldve been awesome if it was in that mtv special and this happened

Sounds like maybe you hit a nerve? Deff not a vein though, if it was a vein you would have been cou***ng and sweating and feeling as if you were dying. Just watch it and let us know how it's feeling. Good luck with the rest of your injections.

is it possible to peice a vein but still inject into the muscle and not the vein at all? im just worried about infection or bleeding too heavily underneath my skin now

ok. i lied its startn to hurt and burn now
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 07-19-2007 at 09:49 PM.

is it possible to peice a vein but still inject into the muscle and not the vein at all? im just worried about infection or bleeding too heavily underneath my skin now

ok. i lied its startn to hurt and burn now
    You would not get an infection from hitting a vein, unsanitary conditions such as unsterile needles and comtaminiation from handling pins can cause infection. I don't think you'll be "bleeding heavily under your skin," its a small pin, and if you had directly shot through a vein you would feel the consequences as oil would have flowed into your capillaries in your lungs. I would still say you most likely hit a nerve.

Awaiting further imput, I would say just relax and massage the area, watch out for an abcess.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    I would say the pain is from pressure being put on a surrounding nerve. Did your muscles twitch when you put it in? The blood IMO would be from hitting a capillery on the when in not likely a vein.

Just keep an eye on the area and any signs of fever, hot to touch have it checked but I think you will be fine.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Simple. You pusher your pin threw a vessle. No big deal. Jost put some pressure on it and it will stop.
    Buff

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    It's not uncommon for that to happen. I've shot blood clear across my bathroom from a glute shot. You will be fine. And don't be surprised if it happens again at some point. You will definately know if you hit a nerve or inject a vein.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    man I stuck a pin in my bros quad yesterday and both times blood came squirting out, he said no pain today so i fear not

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    ...on the other hand 3 days ago i stuck a pin in MY quad and as soon as I pulled out a small blue/black bump appeared and blood was gurshing...yesterday i coudl hardly walk and now my leg is all swollen so...hehe win some you lose some

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Just being picky here, but when you aspirate and see that space in the syringe, it is vacuum, not air. It's not like you have small pockets of air in your tissues that can get drawn into the syringe.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    Just being picky here, but when you aspirate and see that space in the syringe, it is vacuum, not air. It's not like you have small pockets of air in your tissues that can get drawn into the syringe.
    that's not true at all. theres lots of air in ur body and I pull bubbles all the time. the easiest example of air in ur body is the "cracking" of knuckles or your neck or "popping" of elbows and knees. what that realy is, is he release of nitrogen as inbetwen ur bones and joints. lots of air in the body

now that you mention it, yes, my delt twitched involuntarily when i put the pin in, so i spose i hit a nerve too cuz it hurt a lot.

IF you want to get real picky, water has air in it, and the negative pontential created by the vacuum of the pull causes the water to cavitate thus separating the air from the water momentarily. Cavitation in a blood vessel can lead to an embolism, and cavitation in a plants xylem can lead to embolism also. And embolisms stop flow, leading to death in animals and plants. And all those air bubbles you see when a boats engine starts spinning? Cavitation. So theres your pointless physics lesson for the day

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    well ill tell you what. the next time I shoot deca with a propeller into the part of my body with the puddle of water in it, ill post what happens. bottom line u have a shit load of air in ur body, anyhow...

the blood thing is normal. were sticking long metal things in our body with no formal training. shits gonna happen, don't send a whole shot into a vein or artery and ur good. enjoy sir

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    You went THROUGH a vien.

That's all.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    Simple. You pusher your pin threw a vessle. No big deal. Jost put some pressure on it and it will stop.
    Buff
    dude your gnna die

Thread Information