nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle help and suggestions please

I'm wanting to sort out a winter cycle which will be my third cycle. My previous two cycles I researched on here extensively and did proper PCT as well as alowing more than enough recovery time inbetween each cycle. My first cycle was enth at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. The second was the same but with 35mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks.
    Alot of my friends have used Sus and deca with awsome results so I'm considering using these two my-self. To make the best of sus I know you have to shoot it ed but my friends have all been shooting twice weekly and have still made great results. I'd prefer this as I don't want to shoot ed.
    I also have some d-bol left from my previous cycle so i might throw that in at a low dose for maybe just the first couple of weeks.
    My current stats are 24 years old, 5'10'', 185lb, around 12-15% bf, I've been training for almost 5 years.
    One thing I should add is that I'm currently looking into treating abit of suspected gyno in my left nip. My last cycle was just over a year ago but I noticed my left nip was a little sore to the touch a month or so ago. After come inspection I think I have a very slight lump directly behind my left nip. I'm going to try and treat this with some letro before I start my cycle. I ran nolva throughout both my cycles and did proper PCT for both and never had the slightest suggestion of gyno during or after with cycle. But, regardless to that, it looks like I have it now

I plan to shoot twice a week - 200mg of deca and 250mg of sus. So 400mg of deca and 500mg of sus a week. With maybe 30/35mg of d-bol for the first couple of weeks. What would be an ideal length of time to run this cycle? shorter the better but I want to make the most of it.

As for anti E's and PCT, would I be fine with just nolva ed and nolva and clomid for PCT? Some of my friends ran proviron with there cycles - would this be of any use to me? I'm not really in the "know" with proviron at all.

I'm going to run a really clean bulking diet because I really don't want to come out of this cycle with any more BF than I already have. Before the cycle and after the cycle I'm going to concentrate on losing bf as well as keeping my strength up. Ultimately, I want more size and shape from this cycle which is what my friends have been achieving very successfuly from a similar cycles.
    Sorry for the long read! thanks very much for taking the time to read this.

pittbul45 is offline New Member
    as for as with the deca and test.....I think deca should be run atleast 10 weeks to get some real and good results. really about 12. test should be run about 1-2 weeks longer than deca. As for as d-bol.....i would run that about 4 weeks. Make sure you diet and training is order. Cause if that is not...your cycle is gonna be a waste. This is just my two cents though.

ecivon is offline Member
    I'm only going to comment on part of your thread. The PCT part you should be able to get worked out, with the exception I would find a substitute for the clomid, which I personally don't like.

As far as your sustanon and deca , I know some guys who prefer and advocate for shorter cycles, myself included, to eliminate the plateauing period. That period is a waste of time and increases your off time and potential for negative side effects, such as gyno. Before you start you would want to get your gyno taken care of.

Running a cycle from 4-8 weeks would work fine, 6 weeks great. Your sustanon has prop in it so it will jump start you fine for such short cycles. You can front load if you choose to do a 4 weeker, but 6-8 weeks and you'll do just fine. Run a PCT as you normally would, except look at alternatives to clomid.

Thanks for the replys guys.
    Ecivon - So what would you suggest mate as an alternative to clomid? because to be honest I don't really like clomid my-self. Also, I would prefer a shorter cycle - 6 weeks would be great! but that would rule out the deca wouldnt it? With the deca taking longer to take effect and having to run the sus for longer, 6 weeks would make the deca useless. I would actualy prefer to use EQ to deca but that needs to be run even longer still. What would you suggest I stack with the sus?
    Also, would proviron be of use to me?
    Thanks

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    if you wanna run short cycles then you shouldint run sust yes it does have prop but like only 30 mgs not enought and the esters in sust have a half life up to a month plus it will take about 5 wweks to kick in. if you wanna go with deca use the fast ester deca called npp with prop and d-bol run the whole cycle for 6-8 weeks.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    To make the best of sus I know you have to shoot it ed but my friends have all been shooting twice weekly and have still made great results. I'd prefer this as I don't want to shoot ed.
    Not everyone is the same with juice. Some cats can take gram amounts of test and have no issues, other can look at a bottle and start to feel their nipps get itchy! If you don't want to shoot ED or EOD with sust, then don't use it! Get some enth and you'll be good with the shots. The thing of it is with sust is that since there's 4 different esters, you need to shoot it ED or EOD to maintain the levels of the shorter esters in the sust. With twice weekley pokes, your hormone levels go up and down and up and down. IMHO, go with enth if you're scarred of ED pokes. Test is test, period!

Yeah - I know about the esters and unstable blood levels with twice weekly shots of sus - its just lots of my friends are doing it that way and achieving really good results without any grumbles. I've used enth twice before and liked it other than the slight bloat I get. I just fancied a change and didn't want to run a long cycle which is needed with enth. Also I'd have liked the experience of the shorter esters in sus.

Thing with the gyno is I don't think I'm gyno prone - I did two cycles of enth, the second with the addition of d-bol and I didn't have the slightest sign of gyno whilst on cycles and after cycle. I'm finding it hard to get my head round why I would develop it now? I've just started some nolva to help whilst I try and get some letro. I'm struggling to get my hands on any letro you see.

bump

Thread Information