whiteonrice22 is offline New Member

Dry joints from winstrol

Hi, in april i went on a cycle of winstrol that lasted 6 weeks and then i stopped due to dryness in my joints. ive taken glucosomine/msm/chondriotin off and on for a month or two now and my joints are still dry and pop here and there. Do you know any solutions to this, i know deca is one but before i go to that is there a supplement i can take, any info will help

Musulhed1010 is offline New Member
    not sure if you are on a winny only cycle-- Most will not agree with that hear but most people up their test and seem to feel better after a week or two. Do a search and you will find a lot of responses. I have joint pains but constantly warm up before all lifts and increase weight steady.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    glucosomine/msm/chondriotin takes 2 3 weeks to build up in your susten to start to work. Run it and stay on it and dont miss day of taking it like im sure you have.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I tried everything under the sun and for a long time but if any of the over the counter supps had any effect it was next to nothing compared to deca . Don't waste your time just use the real deal if you have serious pain.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    I swear by a large does of fish oil. This is coming from a guy that has sepperated his shoulder over 20times and had a knee replaced.

Thread Information